Bradford slips

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
lol

I was at that game too, as were a few other guys from ROD.

You live in FL ?

Vault 82

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
lol

I was at that game too, as were a few other guys from ROD.

You live in FL ?

Man, I was surprised by how many Rams fans were there! It was cool. One of the best times I've had. But yeah I've lived in central FL most of my life, just recently moved a couple hours north to Ocala though, close to Gainesville.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Cool.

I'm a FL Native who had to move around a bunch as a kid (Army Brat)... but I've been permanently back since 1984.

I'm in Orlando. I'm very familiar with Ocala.

Nice to see a few more FL Rams joining in.

My first Ram game in tampon was the 79 NFC Championship,,, and I been to just about every one there since.

The one from your video was painful one.

Vault 82

Rookie
Selassie I said:
Cool.

I'm a FL Native who had to move around a bunch as a kid (Army Brat)... but I've been permanently back since 1984.

I'm in Orlando. I'm very familiar with Ocala.

Nice to see a few more FL Rams joining in.

My first Ram game in tampon was the 79 NFC Championship,,, and I been to just about every one there since.

The one from your video was painful one.

Good stuff man. If I would've been more active in the forums at the time, I would've tried to meet up with some of you guys. Would've been cool. It was just me and my buddy, who's a Redskins fan, but was a Rams fan for the day. Haha. It was a painful one. Lost on Tampa's game winning drive. :grr:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You definitely missed out Brudda ...

I grilled up lobster tails for a bunch of us. It was the first time any of us had actually met each other in person.

Wish the game had turned out as good as the tailgate.

Vault 82

Rookie
Selassie I said:
You definitely missed out Brudda ...

I grilled up lobster tails for a bunch of us. It was the first time any of us had actually met each other in person.

Wish the game had turned out as good as the tailgate.

I hear ya man. I walked out with my shoulders back/head high at half time to go smoke a cigarette. Feeling really good. Not so much at the end of the game.. lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I know what you mean. That's a long lonely walk to the vehicle when you don't win in enemy territory.

Up until this year... there had been too many of those shitty walks in a row. Way too many.

This year was a pleasure.

Vault 82

Rookie
Selassie I said:
I know what you mean. That's a long lonely walk to the vehicle when you don't win in enemy territory.

Up until this year... there had been too many of those cruddy walks in a row. Way too many.

This year was a pleasure.

Oh yeah, there were some Bucs fans yelling out some pretty ignorant things on the way out, but what can you do.
I so wish I would've been there this time. :cheese:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Vault 82 said:
nighttrain said:
i said lame because why post it? unless trying to start more Bradford sucks thread?
train

Okay bro. If you read any of my posts you'd see that I'm not a 'Bradford sucks' guy. I posted it because I was talking to a friend about the only Rams game I've been to, and I remembered it. But that's cool.

I think you have to figure that many of us here ARE here because of the tone of the site. We've all seen and been through the other sites with all the bashing of players et al. It can be a pretty sticky thing at times and maybe some of us are over sensitive to the bashing threads and not wanting this place to go the way of most sites out there.

To be honest with you, I thought about the same thing as Train at first. Mostly I suppose it is a defensive mindset to protect this bastion for true fans. It seems apparent now that it wasn't your intention.

I know Paulie will yield his axe freely if he sees the negative nellie posts happening. That has more than once kept me from feeling the need to get on the defensive here.

All that being said, pretty cool how many Floridians are on here. Definitely going to have to get out there. My wife's brother just moved to Orlando - he's a Vikes fan though :sick: . Unfortunately the closest the Rams get this year is Atl & Carolina.

Vault 82

Rookie
RamFan503 said:
Vault 82 said:
nighttrain said:
i said lame because why post it? unless trying to start more Bradford sucks thread?
train

Okay bro. If you read any of my posts you'd see that I'm not a 'Bradford sucks' guy. I posted it because I was talking to a friend about the only Rams game I've been to, and I remembered it. But that's cool.

I think you have to figure that many of us here ARE here because of the tone of the site. We've all seen and been through the other sites with all the bashing of players et al. It can be a pretty sticky thing at times and maybe some of us are over sensitive to the bashing threads and not wanting this place to go the way of most sites out there.

To be honest with you, I thought about the same thing as Train at first. Mostly I suppose it is a defensive mindset to protect this bastion for true fans. It seems apparent now that it wasn't your intention.

I know Paulie will yield his axe freely if he sees the negative nellie posts happening. That has more than once kept me from feeling the need to get on the defensive here.

All that being said, pretty cool how many Floridians are on here. Definitely going to have to get out there. My wife's brother just moved to Orlando - he's a Vikes fan though :sick: . Unfortunately the closest the Rams get this year is Atl & Carolina.

Yeah I can understand that. But yeah, I wasn't trying to imply anything at all. I like Bradford a lot and I have his jersey, which I wear every game day. Where are you from man?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Oh man I didn't like that game. The second half.. :sick:

Thankfully didn't have that same problem this year. :cheese:

Vault 82

Rookie
bluecoconuts said:
Oh man I didn't like that game. The second half.. :sick:

Thankfully didn't have that same problem this year. :cheese:

Right! The sun kicked my butt in the second half too. Geez was it ever hot. I can imagine how the players felt.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Vault 82 said:
Yeah I can understand that. But yeah, I wasn't trying to imply anything at all. I like Bradford a lot and I have his jersey, which I wear every game day. Where are you from man?

Out here on the left coast - central coast of Oregon to be more precise. I own a BBQ restaurant and Brewpub out here. Freakin shecocks territory for the most part. I keep threatening to head out to FL. We're trying to make that happen this year. Gotta smoke up some pulled pork with George (Selassie), and crack on Paulie a bit in person - maybe get an elevator tour :sly:.

Vault 82

Rookie
RamFan503 said:
Vault 82 said:

Out here on the left coast - central coast of Oregon to be more precise. I own a BBQ restaurant and Brewpub out here. Freakin shecocks territory for the most part. I keep threatening to head out to FL. We're trying to make that happen this year. Gotta smoke up some pulled pork with George (Selassie), and crack on Paulie a bit in person - maybe get an elevator tour :sly:.

Sounds awesome. I've never been out to the west coast. I'd love to go one day. I've heard some good things about Oregon. It looks pretty neat to me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
nighttrain said:
train
Nah, I didn't get that out of that video. More like a blooper.

One thing you'll notice before too long, is that there are *zero* Bradford sucks threads on this forum. Even the people who think he may not be the answer at QB here, know how to communicate that without being a douchebag about it, and they're still fans of the guy and hope he succeeds.

You don't have to be defensive about that here. I promise. :ww:

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
X said:
nighttrain said:
train
Nah, I didn't get that out of that video. More like a blooper.

One thing you'll notice before too long, is that there are *zero* Bradford sucks threads on this forum. Even the people who think he may not be the answer at QB here, know how to communicate that without being a douchebag about it, and they're still fans of the guy and hope he succeeds.

You don't have to be defensive about that here. I promise. :ww:

RRF is becoming douchebags.

Vault 82

Rookie
I can't believe the reaction I got posting the exact same thing over there. Just ridiculous. Wish I wouldn't of even posted it.