Bradford slips

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Vault 82 said:
I can't believe the reaction I got posting the exact same thing over there. Just ridiculous. Wish I wouldn't of even posted it.

Vault 82 do not sweat it. They used to be cool but lately the main mod has become a nazi.

Attachments

• Jawed.jpg
    Jawed.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 160

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Ram Quixote said:
Username said:
Bradford sucks
I fixed the font for you. :cool:

Speaks for yourselves buddy! Them theres Bradfords cant throws thems pigskins a quarter mile! I seen it! Maybe if hes a littles mores mobiles he coulds avoids thats grasses. Ever thinks about thats smarties pants?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
nighttrain said:
i said lame because why post it? unless trying to start more Bradford sucks thread?
train
Nah, I didn't get that out of that video. More like a blooper.

One thing you'll notice before too long, is that there are *zero* Bradford sucks threads on this forum. Even the people who think he may not be the answer at QB here, know how to communicate that without being a douchebag about it, and they're still fans of the guy and hope he succeeds.

You don't have to be defensive about that here. I promise. :ww:

Yeah? Well it looks like you best be cutting Username off at his kneecaps then.
:7up:

Vault 82

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
GreeneCounty said:
I mean what happened to a sense of humor.

[image]/uimages/user17403_12.jpg[endimage]

That's what I said there. Whatever I'm not worried about it. I can tell I'm going to be enjoying this place a lot more though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Vault 82 said:
I can't believe the reaction I got posting the exact same thing over there. Just ridiculous. Wish I wouldn't of even posted it.
Shit happens, bro.

Personally, during the off-season, I'll take any thread I can get. :yeh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
Ram Quixote said:
Username said:
Bradford sucks

Speaks for yourselves buddy! Them theres Bradfords cant throws thems pigskins a quarter mile! I seen it! Maybe if hes a littles mores mobiles he coulds avoids thats grasses. Ever thinks about thats smarties pants?
Pivot_Kick_in_the_nuts__3_by_AnimatorRm.gif

Vault 82

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Vault 82 said:
shyte happens, bro.

Personally, during the off-season, I'll take any thread I can get. :yeh:

LOL. Maybe I should've just agreed when they said I was seeking attention for myself. :lmao:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Username said:
Ram Quixote said:
Username said:
Bradford sucks

Whatcha wanna bet he can throw a football over some mountains? If coach woulda put him in they'd have won state.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
Username said:
Ram Quixote said:
Username said:
Bradford sucks

Whatcha wanna bet he can throw a football over some mountains? If coach woulda put him in they'd have won state.
[mp3]http://www.moviewavs.com/0039257685/MP3S/Movies/Napoleon_Dynamite/fourthquarter.mp3[/mp3]

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Username said:
Ram Quixote said:
Username said:
Bradford sucks

Now I want you to say all that using the Looney Tunes Sylvester voice.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RamFan503 said:
Vault 82 said:
nighttrain said:
i said lame because why post it? unless trying to start more Bradford sucks thread?
train

Okay bro. If you read any of my posts you'd see that I'm not a 'Bradford sucks' guy. I posted it because I was talking to a friend about the only Rams game I've been to, and I remembered it. But that's cool.

I think you have to figure that many of us here ARE here because of the tone of the site. We've all seen and been through the other sites with all the bashing of players et al. It can be a pretty sticky thing at times and maybe some of us are over sensitive to the bashing threads and not wanting this place to go the way of most sites out there.

To be honest with you, I thought about the same thing as Train at first. Mostly I suppose it is a defensive mindset to protect this bastion for true fans. It seems apparent now that it wasn't your intention.

I know Paulie will yield his axe freely if he sees the negative nellie posts happening. That has more than once kept me from feeling the need to get on the defensive here.

All that being said, pretty cool how many Floridians are on here. Definitely going to have to get out there. My wife's brother just moved to Orlando - he's a Vikes fan though :sick: . Unfortunately the closest the Rams get this year is Atl & Carolina.

I'm a Floridian as well...but live in South Carolina the majority of the year for college.

Psycho_X

Legend
X said:
know how to communicate that without being a douchebag about it, and they're still fans of the guy and hope he succeeds.

What a weird concept. I'm not sure I can get used to non-douchebaggery.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Psycho_X said:
X said:
know how to communicate that without being a douchebag about it, and they're still fans of the guy and hope he succeeds.

Paul, you didn't tell us you had a mentally unstable twin brother!! :cheese:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
jrry32 said:
I'm a Floridian as well...but live in South Carolina the majority of the year for college.

Cool. Well I plan to let everyone know when I might be heading out that way. If nothing else, maybe we can have a ROD get together somewhere.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Faceplant said:
Psycho_X said:
X said:

Paul, you didn't tell us you had a mentally unstable twin brother!! :cheese:
How do you know HE'S the unstable one?

Hmmmm? :hehe: