Boycott of RamStalk may happen tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What about the previous 20 winners?

Lets go with the flow a bit LOL.
I know what you're saying. But what if the trend is reversing? There's an ebb and flow to these things usually.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I know what you're saying. But what if the trend is reversing? There's an ebb and flow to these things usually.

I know ebb and flow, but one SB winner isn't even an ebb. And maybe not even a trickle.

I think there will be a trend back to a little more running over the next few years.......but throwing is now, and will always be king.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I know ebb and flow, but one SB winner isn't even an ebb. And maybe not even a trickle.

I think there will be a trend back to a little more running over the next few years.......but throwing is now, and will always be king.
Well, after we win the SB this year behind a strong run game and strong defense, it'll be an ebb.

Ebbhead.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Fine by me. There are some genuinely good football posters over there amid that sea of jackoffs.

And if the trolls join just to stir crap up? Well, that's easy to deal with. Lots of mods here who work hard to keep this place clean.

I have no idea how the troll cleansing here works. I'm just glad it does. I never go there anymore.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I have no idea how the troll cleansing here works. I'm just glad it does. I never go there anymore.
It's totally knee-jerk. :heh:

And if it ain't broke ... we don't fix it.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I have no idea how the troll cleansing here works. I'm just glad it does.
You learn the secret troll repelling rituals once you advance to a proper rank in the order...

...but perhaps I've said too much.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Sometimes it's really quick, and sometimes it's painfully slow. Usually depends on how much rope the cleansed lets out.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I have no idea how the troll cleansing here works. I'm just glad it does.

idrmv7.jpg

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
What's sad is my two haunts were Rams Talk and Current Affairs. CA had its share of trolls, but usually good conversations, and neither was anywhere near the cesspool that is Cards Talk.

That all changed in a big way, what, eight months ago? All the trolls realized they could be as horrid, stupid and antagonistic as they wanted and there were no consequences. Attention whores would troll for negative attention, and the good posters found somewhere else to go and share opinions and discussion.

So I followed the good posters, finally. Followed 'em here. Hope they let me hang out on the edge of their sphere of influence.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

[av]http://www.mediacollege.com/downloads/sound-effects/household/toilet/Poo_01.wav[/av]
[av]http://www.mediacollege.com/downloads/sound-effects/household/toilet/Toilet-Flush-Full_01.wav[/av]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What's sad is my two haunts were Rams Talk and Current Affairs. CA had its share of trolls, but usually good conversations, and neither was anywhere near the cesspool that is Cards Talk.

That all changed in a big way, what, eight months ago? All the trolls realized they could be as horrid, stupid and antagonistic as they wanted and there were no consequences. Attention whores would troll for negative attention, and the good posters found somewhere else to go and share opinions and discussion.

So I followed the good posters, finally. Followed 'em here. Hope they let me hang out on the edge of their sphere of influence.
RamStalk is like Tijuana.
Rams ON DEMAND is like Cabo San Lucas.

You're welcome here for as long as you wanna stay. Which, you know ... Cabo.
Who wants to leave there?

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Hey guys, new poster here from Rams Talk. I didn't post much on there but before my account was reset I was an active on the original stlouisrams.com message board and rams talk board since the kurt warner/Marc bugler QB controversy days

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Oh yeah. I was in a bar called the Graduate with my Dad over by Sacramento State with a bunch of 9er fans. And we were all getting into it. Then Marhsall Faulk went down and it looked like he was hurt. These 9er fans started clapping! I jumped up, "Okay, the gloves are off now!" And for the first time in a long time, the Rams backed my play! I was as obnoxious as years of SOSAR and beer could make me! They left in the third quarter. Me and my dad were having so much fun. My step mom actually got mad at how we were acting and left us there.

In retrospect, I believe I may have behaved badly. BUT, I had to "take" it for so many years and the worm had finally turned. That was a great game.

And yeah, it really was. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was getting into it with some clown on the 49ers AOL board, and his *exact* words early in the game were, "We've got you guys right where we want you." This was after about 6 minutes into the game and no score. lol. I came back at him a few minutes later (after Bruce's third TD in the first quarter) with, "Is that where you wanted us? With our foot on your throats?" And the rest is history.
Remember how great it was when we mercifully knelt when in the redzone that game? That was so great. After all of those SOSAR years it felt like winning the superbowl.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There was one Bruce TD down near the goal line where he ran this double move route and the 49er DB actually got crossed up on his own legs and was flailing around. It was the NFL version of an ankle breaker........I had a vid of his 4 TD's in that game saved to a computer years ago that is long gone now.

If any of you guys are willing to do the work to find it post it here. It was a surgical undressing by Bruce, he just flat out embarrassed the DB and of course Warner delivered the pass.
If I'm not mistaken, during or after this game, all the talk was about how Bruce's career records were equal to or better than Rice's, at that point in time! AND DESERVEDLY SO!!

TommerK

Rockin' Rams Fan
Name
Tom
Some of those guys literally believe that Bradford is the WORST QB to ever put on a uniform. I remember when Skeptical52(you all know who that is) tried to say that a high school kid could do better.
I remember he said that when I asked him if he could do better than Sam!!!:wtf: One of my faves was when all his stats were achieved in "garbage time".

Rick

UDFA
Name
Rick
Previously banned PD Rams Talk member here. I called a guy an idiot and Mike Smith banned me. I promise to behave here. Already like the professionalism here.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Previously banned PD Rams Talk member here. I called a guy an idiot and Mike Smith banned me. I promise to behave here. Already like the professionalism here.
Welcome! And, if you called someone at Rams Stalk an idiot, you were most likely correct. :snicker:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well, after we win the SB this year behind a strong run game and strong defense, it'll be an ebb.

Ebbhead.

I will concede that it would then be an ebb.

And if we win it back to back then its a

Did%20Progressive%20Flo%20Get%20Fired.ashx