Board Feature Reminder

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

I have been getting quite a few PM messages from posters complaining about the conduct of other posters. The mods do as good of a job as any trying to keep this board civil, but ultimately some of the responsibility rests in the hands of the users to maintain peace.

I want to remind everyone of the ignore feature of this board. The ignore feature on this board is unlike any ignore feature that most of you are accustomed to. On most boards, the ignore simply leaves a link of the offending post or leaves traces of the poster in quoted text. Not here. Once a poster is put on ignore, that posters board existence is eliminated from your perspective. You wont see them online, in chats, in threads, or PM. It is almost as if they never existed.

Placing someone on ignore is as simple as clicking a posters name and clicking ignore on their member card. If ultimately decide you know longer want to ignore that poster simply go into your own profile and remove the member from your ignore list.

I ask of you to help us, and help yourself, by simply ignoring posters who you know you can not coexist with.

I hope that this solves some of the issues some of you may be having.

Bob

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Of course mods can't ignore anyone, nor can you ignore us. :sneaky:
LALALALALALALA!!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!
lalala-300x240.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
You know, just as a random suggestion to put out there, one definite way to avoid arguments is if you do ignore someone, have the board basically force that someone into ignoring you as well.

That way, one doesn't have to worry about said person responding unseen to you, and having it look to everyone else like you have no response to their argument.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think everybody should put everyone other than me on ignore.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wouldn't that just make the board look like you were ranting at imaginary people?
Not really. I'd just be talking to all of you, and you (only) to me.

That's what the world is all about anyway. You know ... me.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Sure anything's possible but that would be like sticking your fingers in your ears and singing 'lalalalalala I can't hear you' to blot out the police sirens pulling your car over. Sometimes you need to hear what the police have to say. They can let you off with a warning or....:sneaky:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

As I mentioned, anything's possible but not all things are wise to do. :cool:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not really. I'd just be talking to all of you, and you (only) to me.

That's what the world is all about anyway. You know ... me.
No - ME. OK - you have standing here. damn it

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Gotta say - I have never even tried putting someone on ignore. I love EVERYONE! Muah muah
:cool:

Never thought I'd have to use it on this site but this week I did :(. It works very well which was some consolation.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Never could understand why someone with common interests would force a demonstrative attitude on an ally.