Board Feature Reminder

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess that I will learn nastiness here, although I have never seen it on ROD....Well, except -X- in bermuda shorts....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I've only been here a short time and I've bumped into nothing distasteful, or annoying from anyone! yet:cautious:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not really. I'd just be talking to all of you, and you (only) to me.

That's what the world is all about anyway. You know ... me.
Yeah Dude Man- It's your world & were just living in it. **Remember though PHX is the Sheriff,which makes it a perfect world.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah Dude Man- It's your world & were just living in it. **Remember though PHX is the Sheriff,which makes it a perfect world.
That would make him Wyatt and me Doc. I like it.

Tombstone-Wyatt-Doc-kill-JR.jpg

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I was thinking more like Starsky & Hutch. But who would be Huggy Bear!

eGNkdGhrMTI=_o_starsky-and-hutch---gillian.jpg

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I haven't run into any dickheads on this site.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
What ever happened to just telling a person what you think. If someone if offending you why not PM them and tell them. Maybe they don't even know there being offensive. If that don't work then ignore them. Seems a little silly to PM the king of the board. Its like telling the teacher that Johnny pulled your hair.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What ever happened to just telling a person what you think. If someone if offending you why not PM them and tell them. Maybe they don't even know there being offensive. If that don't work then ignore them. Seems a little silly to PM the king of the board. Its like telling the teacher that Johnny pulled your hair.

Ultimately that is the ideal scenario. If you have problems with someone take it to PM and see if you can iron out your differences.

If that doesnt work then I suggest simply ignoring each other.

All I am asking is to not have personal squabbles spilling over into the board.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Ultimately that is the ideal scenario. If you have problems with someone take it to PM and see if you can iron out your differences.

If that doesnt work then I suggest simply ignoring each other.

All I am asking is to not have personal squabbles spilling over into the board.
Unless they're funny, like you and @Cardncub. ;)