Blitz recognition - whose responsibility?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Davis was checking out of crap all day. He actually made some pretty good ones. The problem is like coach said, he's still missing blatantly obvious pressure. Even if he can't find his hot read, he HAS to get rid of that ball somehow. The only way to fix this is reps in an actual game situation, against an actual NFL defense. Is it worth continuing to develop him as a player even if it means losing a few games because of it? Imo no. Maybe the Rams think different though. Regardless, if Hill really is hurt there is no other option I guess. Though I hear Keenum is learning the PB pretty fast.
Obviously it's different sitting on your couch, or watching from the stands, but I, probably like everyone else, was chanting...get rid of the ball, get rid of the ball. I don't think he (Davis) heard us though. Hopefully, the game will slow down for him a little, because we are going to need him again this year, at least until Keenum is up to speed. Quad injuries can linger.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Obviously it's different sitting on your couch, or watching from the stands, but I, probably like everyone else, was chanting...get rid of the ball, get rid of the ball. I don't think he (Davis) heard us though. Hopefully, the game will slow down for him a little, because we are going to need him again this year, at least until Keenum is up to speed. Quad injuries can linger.

I thought @ChrisW confirmed it was a strained labia, and it was 4-5 days?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
ooh weee, football talk....I like all this....Seems like Hill should recognize things quicker than Davis...I can't believe Davis looked so shocked to play...I just wish the game was tighter or that he'd score that TD to open the 2nd half. Would've gotten interesting....Again, I watch a bunch of games this week...A lot of pressure in a lot of the games....Some QB's handled it better, some didn't...those that didn't usually lost....I get the line didn't dominate...But they weren't as bad as most assume...I got a few names...but I'll look to see the adjustments...I'll say this, McCoy is looking like one of the BEST DT's in the league...Lets see what the plan is for Sunday.

strained labia....LMAO!!!!! I just saw that....

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
They ran the ball only 22 times. When they came out in the 2nd half, they actually did a good job opening some decent holes,, Cunningham had some good runs in that first drive of the 2nd half. The problem stemmed from falling behind, and being forced into being one dimensional.

I guess we are seeing two different things. Even Peterson didn't break off positive yards on every carry. He had 3 or 4 "no gain" or TFL plays.
I think that's the problem. if we can't come out swinging in the first half pounding the ball putting up points than we're screwed. either way the line has to play a lot better. Minn was only bringing 4 making too many stuffs. that has me terrified waiting to see how we hold up against divisional teams