Blackmon Arrested

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
tsk tsk tsk.

And somewhere. Silently. Janoris Jenkins laughs.

Speeps

Starter
Wow. Lets see how the media handles this. There's been a lot of negative stuff coming out of Jaguars camp about Blackmon.

bluecoconuts

Legend
What's the negative stuff coming out about him? I haven't really been paying attention to anything not Rams related.

Speeps

Starter
bluecoconuts said:
What's the negative stuff coming out about him? I haven't really been paying attention to anything not Rams related.
His work ethic is not that good, and his ability to pick up schemes and plays is lacking.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I'd drink myself stupid too if I was drafted by the Jaguars

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
QuantumOfSalas said:
I'd drink myself stupid too if I was drafted by the Jaguars
Right? I have to wear teal?

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He was booked at 10am. Man, he must have really tied one on the night before, or he started boozing for breakfast. All I have to say is I'm glad the Rams don't have do deal with this distraction. Hopefully nothing like this happens at Rams park.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
At least he has good taste in brews.

4fcba1b1ec8d83755500000.jpg

Speeps

Starter
GcBean said:
He was booked at 10am. Man, he must have really tied one on the night before, or he started boozing for breakfast. All I have to say is I'm glad the Rams don't have do deal with this distraction. Hopefully nothing like this happens at Rams park.
Same here, but it sounds like the Rams are putting people in place to help with their troubled rookies. That coupled with a good character group of veterans will help them tremendously. I don't think Jacksonville has that.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Speeps said:
bluecoconuts said:
His work ethic is not that good, and his ability to pick up schemes and plays is lacking.
His work ethic no way dude were u hear that his just not picking up the offense like how all rookie WRa dont

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - trading down REALLY looks like it was a bad move now - eh? Suppose it could be true that they really DID have Quick ranked right up there at the top of their WR options?

steferfootball

Starter
Speeps said:
bluecoconuts said:
I did not know that. I am 100% behind the Quick pick now. (Rhyme not intended)

steferfootball

Starter
I must say I am disappointed in Dez...er Justin. I was high on him in 2010 and again in 2011. This kind of behavior is very disappointing.

Not learning the offense is one thing (Yeah Mardy Gilayrd!), but having difficulty with the offense and off the feild troubles? Not looking good thus far. I hope he straightens it up.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
After what a handful OTA's for a rookie Wrs to pick up the offense is difficult but as far as work ethic I haven't heard anything on that I hear the opposite his one of the hardest workers but who knows sometimes I just don't get what these players think man just get a cab dude seriously

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Somewhere in Dallas, Dez Bryant just breathed a sigh of relief when Justin Blackmon took some of the heat off of him.

Seriously, is there any number one Okie State wideout that hasn't embarrassed themselves with off-the-field issues? First Bowman, then Bryant, now Blackmon. I just hope that Brandon Shepard doesn't follow that same path.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Oh woops, I didn't even see this. Posted same thing in OT.

I said there, you would think he would learn from his 1st one.

I thought both Blackmon and Dez problems were overblown by the media, but these guys sure aren't helping their case.

It does seem Dez has been in check, off the field. Hope Blackmon can do the same, but at the same time glad Fisher doesn't need to babysit both Jenkins and Blackmon.