Bills REALLY Missing Woods Watkins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes...he is a perfect example...Makes teammates better....can win games almost by himself. Clutch gene
I think luck is one top 5 .... but how many superbowls
Has he won

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
To go back to the OP - the Bills cut 2 of their most dependable O weapons in the offseason, of course it was going to hit them hard - but they may be playing the long game also - they have a host of picks next year in the draft already. They need a legit QB and they need pieces throughout their team - with the picks they have had, they should be able to address those needs. every franchise has down years, sometimes you just have to suck it up.

With regards to Andrew Luck and the Colts - outside of a small handful of teams you put (a healthy) Luck in at QB and you get a play off calibre team.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think luck is one top 5 .... but how many superbowls
Has he won
Lets crawl b4 we walk.....walk b4 we run....

Lets go playoff appearances....I'll settle for that.

With regards to Andrew Luck and the Colts - outside of a small handful of teams you put (a healthy) Luck in at QB and you get a play off calibre team.
I'd say any team start that kid...you have a chance at the playoffs.....but totally agree here.