Bills @ Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WvuIN02

Starter
Final drive to tie the game and lo and behold the Bills headsets stop working.

Oh gee wonder where I heard that before? Freak that entire organization. Effing cheating pieces of crap.

fearsomefour

Legend
Final drive to tie the game and lo and behold the Bills headsets stop working.

Oh gee wonder where I heard that before? Freak that entire organization. Effing cheating pieces of crap.
Sort of curious clock stoppage on the last play as well.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It was 14 years ago when NE beat the Rams in the Super Bowl.
They are endlessly in competition for a title with a HOF QB and organization that can even cheat without consequence.
Our team is a disaster.
I am very close to giving up on this whole fan thing at this point.
That is sad. I think our OL will be good, even with a few changes/injuries, in the very near future.

Our QB situation??? It is just so hard to evaluate, and find a really good QB. Trent Green was a good QB, but without the injury to him, we would have never seen how great Kurt Warner was, and we would never have won a SB...should have been 2, without the Cheatriots. Hell, Warner probably would have never got a chance to play...crazy stuff. After that, we imploded, as you know.

Our OL, has never played up to that par, and Vermeil put together a good unit, that really never got their due, in that run. The doughnut bros, etc. That was our best OL, since the Jackie Slater days, IMO.

Dude, hang with us. You are a valued fan, IMO.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Vermeil had a motto of 'keep chopping wood' or something like that. In other words 'Time to go to work'

Fishers motto is 'time to take a break' big difference.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Vermeil had a motto of 'keep chopping wood' or something like that. In other words 'Time to go to work'

Fishers motto is 'time to take a break' big difference.
Time to take a break?? Really? Like in, time to take an injury.

Only time, you'll ever hear me say this...loved me some, Dick.

Got to keep a sense of humor, with this franchise.

fearsomefour

Legend
That is sad. I think our OL will be good, even with a few changes/injuries, in the very near future.

Our QB situation??? It is just so hard to evaluate, and find a really good QB. Trent Green was a good QB, but without the injury to him, we would have never seen how great Kurt Warner was, and we would never have won a SB...should have been 2, without the Cheatriots. Hell, Warner probably would have never got a chance to play...crazy stuff. After that, we imploded, as you know.

Our OL, has never played up to that par, and Vermeil put together a good unit, that really never got their due, in that run. The doughnut bros, etc. That was our best OL, since the Jackie Slater days, IMO.

Dude, hang with us. You are a valued fan, IMO.
Just all kinds of stuff.
You know, with the prospect of some of our young talent on the D side of the ball leaving, with that on the horizon it could all come together or we could be the Lions.
I have always been a Rams fan and always will be.
I work with some pitchers, mostly college age guys. Got a call tonight from one that after two years of trying, after injuries and set backs, he was cut from his baseball team. An unknown guy. A small school ect. ect. It just kills me. That had as much to do with my comment as the Rams being stuck in suckville for years.
There are times I hate sports.
Tonight is one of those.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Time to take a break?? Really? Like in, time to take an injury.

Only time, you'll ever hear me say this...loved me some, Dick.

Got to keep a sense of humor, with this franchise.

I know about the injuries. But I still don't think the team can win consistently with these QBs and this offense. And yeah Fisher believes in rewarding players with time off in a time where they already play less than they used to. Other teams are trying to cheat and practice more often. Like the Patriots and Seahwaks. It's a mindset is all.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vermeil was an abject failure as a Rams coach until he was forced to give up the reigns on his coaching staff.
The difference is Vermeil recognized a change was needed, welcomed it, and grew from it. He put the franchise in front of his ego.