Bills @ Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Cheaters getting all the calls like always. Brady getting hit over and over. How is their kicker still perfect? How do they get the best kicker, QB, and TE in the league? I hate this team so much.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The cheater leader against the irritating, erstwhile fat man...No interest...I would like a Buffalo win, just to get the perfect thing over with...

fearsomefour

Legend
Every ball bounces the the Cheats way....every freaking one.
I seriously hope Brady gets the LT treatment tonight.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's absolutely insane this team. Everything that can go right for a team, does for NE. They're fans are so fucking annoying. I want Brady gone. Forever. Someone please injure him.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yet, to be honest, with a couple OL injuries, not near as many as ours, and they have a HOF QB, they aren't really producing much on offense, and Brady is at about 50% completion rate. Perspective....OL counts, and BIG.

WvuIN02

Starter
Cheaters getting all the calls like always. Brady getting hit over and over. How is their kicker still perfect? How do they get the best kicker, QB, and TE in the league? I hate this team so much.

They spent a 4th round pick on Gostkowski and the draftniks gave them crap about it. Patriots know what theyre doing with personnel.

fearsomefour

Legend
Brady was never great with pressure.
That is how you beat him.
Hopefully something horrible happens on the drive home from the stadium.

fearsomefour

Legend
They spent a 4th round pick on Gostkowski and the draftniks gave them crap about it. Patriots know what theyre doing with personnel.
They have done a great job with O lineman in the draft and D guys and roll players....so generally, yes, they have been very good. Their draft success at WR has been lacking overall.

WvuIN02

Starter
Oops double post

And their wide receivers are fine. They have never had big names other than Moss. Guys who are reliable, and you dont really need superstar wideouts when you have a freak like Gronk to throw to. I'd take him over any wr in the league and twice on Sunday.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Brady was never great with pressure.
That is how you beat him.
Hopefully something horrible happens on the drive home from the stadium.
Neither was Montana. I remember if Kevin Greene, popped him early, sometimes just once, we'd win the game, because it's rare a QB plays well, when they get hit hard.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
They said at the beginning of the game that the Cheatriots have had over 20 O Line changes this year and have no O lineman from last year's SB team.

fearsomefour

Legend
Neither was Montana. I remember if Kevin Greene, popped him early, sometimes just once, we'd win the game, because it's rare a QB plays well, when they get hit hard.
True.
Warner did better vs the blitz and pressure a lot of times than holding the ball with no pressure....there have been a few others but not many.

fearsomefour

Legend
Oops double post

And their wide receivers are fine. They have never had big names other than Moss. Guys who are reliable, and you dont really need superstar wideouts when you have a freak like Gronk to throw to. I'd take him over any wr in the league and twice on Sunday.
Agreed.
A HOF QB who gets the ball out quickly and on time to WRs who fit their system certainly helps as well.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
They said at the beginning of the game that the Cheatriots have had over 20 O Line changes this year and have no O lineman from last year's SB team.
Well, that was a lie. I know for a fact that Vollmer started that game. Been with them since 2009. That is one. There are more.

The Patriots draft, and groom guys. Injuries defeated us, from doing that. Think of some of these guys, 2 to 3 years down the road.

Heck, if Brown, Barnes, Saffold, and Havenstein were all playing, we'd have more than a serviceable line, right now.

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
Well, that was a lie. I know for a fact that Vollmer started that game. Been with them since 2009.

The Patriots draft, and groom guys. Injuries defeated us, from doing that. Think of some of these guys, 2 to 3 years down the road.

Heck, if Brown, Barnes, Saffold, and Havenstein were all playing, we'd have more than a serviceable line, right now.
Depends how it was counted....
Combos of guys 20 is believable. Not saying 20 different lineman.
The Rams with Rhaney, Reynolds moving, Donnal going out, Wichmann ect....the Rams probably ran 3 or 4 combos yesterday alone.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Depends how it was counted....
Combos of guys 20 is believable. Not saying 20 different lineman.
The Rams with Rhaney, Reynolds moving, Donnal going out, Wichmann ect....the Rams probably ran 3 or 4 combos yesterday alone.
Said 0 OL from SB.

fearsomefour

Legend
It was 14 years ago when NE beat the Rams in the Super Bowl.
They are endlessly in competition for a title with a HOF QB and organization that can even cheat without consequence.
Our team is a disaster.
I am very close to giving up on this whole fan thing at this point.