Bills OC Greg Roman Fired

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HellRam

Starter
No way....

He's one of the better cordinator's in the NFL. I would love for the Rams to go after this guy. If the early reports are true.

Roman usually has successful running teams, I don't think Fisher would go after him during the season, but you can argue he probably should.

Mick

Pro Bowler
What about their DC? Man, that Bills D was used and abused repeatedly....wonder when He goes :whistle:

ram007

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams should hire this guy. He believes in a concept called forward pass.

Btw, last year, Bills finished 12th in scoring offense and 13th in total yards last season.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Wow ... I figured a Coordinator might be fired after last night but I didn't think it would be the offensive coordinator.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The Rams really should be looking to bring him in - even if just as a special consultant for now. As I recall, he was one of the original targets to replace Shotty when he left.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Guess that's what happens when your two minute offense is deliberate getting plays off, bit of an over reaction in my book

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It makes no sense. Your offense scores 31 points and the defense give up 37, and you fire the OC? The head coach should be gone.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
It makes no sense. Your offense scores 31 points and the defense give up 37, and you fire the OC? The head coach should be gone.

In fairness, the offense scored 24 - they also recovered a fumble for a TD. But still.

ram007

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fisher: "Hey Rex, what happened with Roman?"
Rex: "he let us score two long touchdowns too quickly last night. I wanted ball control offense that could score a field goal there"
Fisher: "For a moment I thought Roman could help us"

Athos

Legend
Lol Whut?!

Roman made that offense a well oiled machine with a guy like Tyrod Taylor of all people.

And he got Salas to actually make a big play for the first time in his career.

They out 400 yards of O.

Now that's a guy to pair with Goff.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Scapegoat for sure.

Looks like Ryan is taking idea's right out of Fishers playbook. These two seriously belong together. Two over-the-hill Edit that still believe it's 90's football. Could you imagine these two on the same team? hahaha
Shut outs on Defense and offense. Shut out on the record too 0-16.

Last edited by a moderator:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
too funny....talk about placing blame....not sure what's the Bills problems are...Sammy W. is hurt...bills o-line is in tatters...but wow....seems as if the DC would get canned...but that's the NFL....the Ryan's are royalty....Greg Roman is a grunt...nepotism & cronyism at its finest....

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Keep in mind the Bills only scored once last week in a 7-13 loss to the Ravens. I got to agree though; Buffalo scores 31 points (24 because one was a defensive td), but they decide to fire him now instead of last week? The entire coaching staff should be gone.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The offense kept them in the game. The defense got pounded on most drives. The offense scored the last touchdown giving the team another chance at a special teams play.

But I don't think I liked the way the offense looked enough to bring him to the Rams.

Bruce2980

Starter
The offense kept them in the game. The defense got pounded on most drives. The offense scored the last touchdown giving the team another chance at a special teams play.

But I don't think I liked the way the offense looked enough to bring him to the Rams.
Yep, I like Boras way too much to bring that clown in here.