Biggest Rival...SF or Seattle?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I live in the Phoenix area, with a bunch of rabid Cardinal fans as co-workers or even friends, and so of course my answer unequivocally is the 49ers. I hate them. The only reasons I ever want them to win is if it helps the Rams directly or so the niners don't finish so bad that they get to draft an elite game changer. I want them to perpetually be a 5 or 6 win team, that is dull to boot. With the ugliest cheerleaders in the league.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
:seizure:
How about now?

You asked so.........My Division Rivals Rankings as of today

(#1)
Their Fans, my childhood memories & S.O.S.A.R...
13267384_239039193139375_1982879356_n.jpg

(#2) I like them even less after sweeping their asses last season
1c2f7eeedd78333aab2a37a281c6f75f.jpg

(#3) Their coach doesn't respect our team and I'm just sick of them already

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey NFC WEST! "You Better Bring Your Best in 2016" Because.....
maxresdefault.jpg

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
9ers as a division rival is unapproachable. Truly a long and hateful history.

Next, Cowboys and Vikings. These two prevented the Rams from what, 4 or 5 Super Bowls?

Seattle and Arizona need to take a number......

This

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Seahawks, I hated the they were able to beat us for 8 straight years!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
49ers are one and Seahawks are a close second for me. Obviously the history behind the 49er/Ram rivalry runs deep, but growing up in the early 2000's there was some good games between each team. I don't really hate the Cardinals. When Warner was with them, actually kind of liked them. That is, until their shit-eating coach said that the real defense was wearing red and white.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
If you are an L.A. Rams fan from the early pre Anaheim & St.Louis era, San Francisco is THE hated rival, ... not even a close second.
Northern California is where the state capital resides, and there exists a history of enmity revolving around politics, especially over water for So.California. This has been going on for more than a century, and while they remain envious of our weather, while people all over the world flock to SoCal, northern politicians have always wanted to stick it to the south whenever possible. All we want from NorCal is their water & wine. :fuelfire:

F the 49'ers and the donkey they rode in on.

As a born in the San Fernando Valley Southern Californian for the years through High School, the Whiners are a no brainer...The cherry on top is the insufferable people in general from San Francisco...Not all of course, but a very, very significant percentage...If you really, really want to piss one off, refer to his city as Frisco...They absolutely HATE that..

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
As a born in the San Fernando Valley Southern Californian for the years through High School, the Whiners are a no brainer...The cherry on top is the insufferable people in general from San Francisco...Not all of course, but a very, very significant percentage...If you really, really want to pee pee one off, refer to his city as Frisco...They absolutely HATE that..

Small world. I'm two years younger than you, from the Valley Village area of the S.F.Valley, and went to North Hollywood High & UCLA. While I like to occasionally visit S.F. and NorCal, I would never admit it to them. And yes, they really get irritated when getting called 'Frisco'.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Small world. I'm two years younger than you, from the Valley Village area of the S.F.Valley, and went to North Hollywood High & UCLA. While I like to occasionally visit S.F. and NorCal, I would never admit it to them. And yes, they really get irritated when getting called 'Frisco'.

I'm from Burbank originally..I left after HS to try A league baseball...1 summer taught me that there were a bazillion shortstops with a good glove and good arm who can hit .270...Need either speed or power (both is best)...I didn't have nearly enough of either.....Glad I did it though, I wouldn't have wanted to spend my life wondering...I lived in Alaska for 35 years...Now we are retired in Medford, Oregon...Small world...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm from Burbank originally..I left after HS to try A league baseball...1 summer taught me that there were a bazillion shortstops with a good glove and good arm who can hit .270...Need either speed or power (both is best)...I didn't have nearly enough of either.....Glad I did it though, I wouldn't have wanted to spend my life wondering...I lived in Alaska for 35 years...Now we are retired in Medford, Oregon...Small world...

I gave some thought to moving to Medford back in the 70's, beautiful place. Even back then they were complaining about Californians moving up and raising the cost of real estate. There just wasn't enough work available. Now that i'm retired, Coeur d' Alene is starting to appeal more to me.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I've never really hated the Seahawks.

I'm not really worried about the 49ers.

I absofreakinlutely can't stand Bruce Arians. So, currently, it's Arizona.

KOWALSKI

Rookie
i don't care about the afc.
we only have one rival.
and that's goff's favorite team.
period.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
SF! How is this not a poll?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Whiners easily. Then the Shehawks and Cardinals tied. When fans (or beanie wearing coaches) disrespect or marginalized the Rams is when I really want to crush them.

fearsomefour

Legend
It is has always been and will always be the whiners.
The move back to LA will ignite that even more.
For no other reason than the SF sports fan bizarre insecurity about all things so cal.