Biggest Rival...SF or Seattle?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I kinda liked the Seahawks back in the Dave Krieg era. I think I started to dislike them when Bosworth went there though and Bo Jackson barreled him over on MNF
Alas, theyre a divisional team and I don't have too much animosity, though its building. San Francisco is the most hated team I have, and still hate New Orleans more than Seattle and Arizona

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I've only been a fan of the Rams and the NFL since about 2003/04ish and even i know it's the niners.

A true rivalry has to have a history to it in my view.

Having said that I have enough hate in my heart for the Seahawks too.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
It's different depending on your surroundings for some of us. Living around fans of a divisional rival is as amusing at it is irritating.

Objectively i'd rank it this way...
SF
SEA
AZ

I agree with Mojo here in rankings. Whiners have always been number one for me.. Although, after reading Den's thread on the 70's Rams and bringing back memories.. I would put Dallas and Minnie behind the Whiners. :cool:

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
While history says it's the 9ers, I go with Seattle. Only cause I live here and have to deal with their fans daily.

ID Ramsfan

UDFA
Name
Spencer
I gave some thought to moving to Medford back in the 70's, beautiful place. Even back then they were complaining about Californians moving up and raising the cost of real estate. There just wasn't enough work available. Now that i'm retired, Coeur d' Alene is starting to appeal more to me.
I'm from Sandpoint Idaho, about 40 miles north of Coeur d' Alene. I love all of northern Idaho beautiful area and would be a great place to retire.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I took my blood oath 40+ years ago it was my 2 favorite teams were the RAMS and whoever is playing the whiners that week. However as time has marched on if the whiners are playing say seachickens or the cheaters then well I only have one favorite team that week.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I hate them all, I really do. Especially when they play the Rams.

But I think my favorite team to cheer against when playing anyone else is Seattle.

So let's all just hold hands, sing kumbaya and light the candles of our Jobu shrines so that we may curse them to lose every game until the team is relocated.
Jobu.jpeg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm from Sandpoint Idaho, about 40 miles north of Coeur d' Alene. I love all of northern Idaho beautiful area and would be a great place to retire.

I like Sandpoint and the area around it also, anywhere that's a stones throw from the lake or river is good by me. I expect to put my home in L.A. on the market within the next 6 - 10 months.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
shitchickens. Always have, always will be.

Start in 2006. Both games they beat the Rams by a whopping 6 total points. I was livid then.

Then in 2008- 2009 they were a 4 to 7 win team, and still being that bad the Rams were even worse. It was maddening!

Now, the Rams though beat them at least once a year, but damn the way they carry themselves. Loudmouths. And couple that with the amount of sheer luck they've had in winning games (Super Bowl bobble, the missed FG against the Vikings in the playoffs, the botched call against the Lions...just the top of my head).

Fuck them.

I promised I would never, ever want them to win. And that promise was evident when I was actively rooting for the freaking cheaters in the Super Bowl.

Said it many times before...hate is a strong word, so I only use it for the shitchickens.

FUCK THEM!

ID Ramsfan

UDFA
Name
Spencer
I like Sandpoint and the area around it also, anywhere that's a stones throw from the lake or river is good by me. I expect to put my home in L.A. on the market within the next 6 - 10 months.
All the lakes in that area are beautiful, good for fishing too. If you're interested my mom is a great real estate agent in the area and I can give you her contact information.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
All the lakes in that area are beautiful, good for fishing too. If you're interested my mom is a great real estate agent in the area and I can give you her contact information.

Sounds great, I'll let you know as soon as I sell my place.

A55VA6

Legend
Niners and Seahawks are nearly a tie for me. Just fucking hate them.