Better Call Saul

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Agreed. Love that show. Started off kinda slow but is picking up steam nicely with the Mikey back story.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been binge watching Breaking Bad for the past 2 weekends... down to the last 3 episodes, I think.

My son had been after me for years about it, so I finally gave in when we had a snow day on a Friday. Got through 24 episodes that weekend!

I'm gonna be depressed when I finish that last episode... got addicted (if you'll pardon th reference) early and can't "put it down".

As painful as it is to admit to my son - after dodging it for years - that he was right... he was.

Well, guess it'll be onto Better Call Saul (love his character... love Mike too)....so, I guess I do have someting after Breaking Bad.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I'm really anticipating how Saul becomes involved with Gus Fring. I'm so glad Mike plays a pretty good-sized roll in this show. He was probably my favorite character in BB.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
They've done an excellent job so far. Spin offs have a habit of being less than expected.

28qumo5.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love it. Starts slow but being a prequel they really needed to provide a wide net. Sure we ultimately know what becomes of Mike but finding out what happens to his brother, the awful firm his brother founded, the hot blond attorney and of course when and why he changed his name to Saul are just a few of the open items.

Of course we got a sneak peak at the name change during his grift play.
"It's all good, man"
Brilliant.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
One thing I was a little confused about last episode is why was he so angry at the end? Did he really want the couples case or did he think he almost fucked up his career by stealing the money from them? I just didn't really understand the temper tantrum.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
One thing I was a little confused about last episode is why was he so angry at the end? Did he really want the couples case or did he think he almost fucked up his career by stealing the money from them? I just didn't really understand the temper tantrum.

No...he was pissed that he did the right thing and will have nothing to show for it:

now, he can't afford that new office space

and he saved his lady friend's job at the other law firm, so she won't be joining his upstart firm

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
No...he was pissed that he did the right thing and will have nothing to show for it:

now, he can't afford that new office space

and he saved his lady friend's job at the other law firm, so she won't be joining his upstart firm
Ohhhh. Shit. So he was planning on using the money he stole to open up at the new firm?

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Love the show. Show's Jimmy isn't as much of a sleazeball as he appeared to be in BB.
But you can see lots of seeds being planted.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I really enjoyed this last episode. Saul realizing the retirement homes may be over-charging all their residents was pretty smart, imo. I loved how his brother got so amped up about the case, he didn't even think about the fact he was walking outside to the car to grab some things from the trunk until Saul said his name. These writers do such a great job of telling the story, character development, dialogue, hell EVERYTHING. I will follow any show these guys make.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I really enjoyed this last episode. Saul realizing the retirement homes may be over-charging all their residents was pretty smart, imo. I loved how his brother got so amped up about the case, he didn't even think about the fact he was walking outside to the car to grab some things from the trunk until Saul said his name. These writers do such a great job of telling the story, character development, dialogue, hell EVERYTHING. I will follow any show these guys make.

Agree totally but not enough Mike. He should have a spinoff of his own. I can tell from the ending of that episode that he's headed completely to the dark side in order to provide for his granddaughter and daughter-in-law. Of course we saw the result of that in Breaking Bad. Still hoping for an appearance by Gus at some point.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Glad to read this thread
I've got the episodes all recorded on my DVR but just haven't gotten around to it
Gonna check it out tonight

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only thing about it that I dislike, is that there's only 2 episode left!!
Dang.
Show is brilliant, Odenkirk is phenomenal
I love this show, is definitely among my favorites
The first few episodes were slow, only because it was building.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Agree totally but not enough Mike. He should have a spinoff of his own. I can tell from the ending of that episode that he's headed completely to the dark side in order to provide for his granddaughter and daughter-in-law. Of course we saw the result of that in Breaking Bad. Still hoping for an appearance by Gus at some point.

Mike had a whole episode devoted to him already. Lol. And I am certain Gus comes into the mix at some point. I liked how it kind of explains as to why he was saving all that money for his granddaughter in BB.