Bets!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Lost some cash on the Panthers game, those bastids. I don't bet on the Rams any more, however, because for some reason the Kool-Aid affects my judgment!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
The Book stopped taking wagers on it a while back, it was titled " Who do you think will throw the 1st pass in week #1. Choices where Goff-Keenum-etc.-etc. You missed your chance! It pays 3.60 x your bet. I have $2000 ROD on that alone!

Well fiddlesticks.. lolol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
L

I had some traveler's rum while in Belize, fantastic. Even their coconut rum was delicious and made with real coconut.

If I liked those, what else would you suggest I try?

Try Papa's Pilar before you try anything else. Be careful though... it's 86 Proof.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yep.Nothing screams sissy louder than a bottle of wine bet on a freakin football game.
you should have nut punched him for that alone.

Hahaha

He deserves it for sure. He's from SF so it stands to reason that he likes his wine (fucking whiner). BUT... nut punching him probably wouldn't turn out so well for me. He's a big dude... pitched in MLB for Seattle and Colorado. I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed that I score a bottle of rum from him. :LOL:

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Hahaha

He deserves it for sure. He's from SF so it stands to reason that he likes his wine (freaking whiner). BUT... nut punching him probably wouldn't turn out so well for me. He's a big dude... pitched in MLB for Seattle and Colorado. I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed that I score a bottle of rum from him. :LOL:
Nut Punch and Run?