Bets!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Anybody got any bets going on for tonight's game? Not just ROD bets- personal bets.

I've got two $49 bets with a couple guys I work with. Before we settled on the bet, one of the guys said he wouldn't do it if it involved wearing any LA "sh!t". (He's an old school SF fan) I told him I'd never wanna upgrade him like that, lmao!

Figured having these guys count out the exact amount of their losing team would be good enough.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I quit betting on rams-whiner games after the 98 season. Sadly I believe it was my bets with a co-worker that were responsible for 17 straight losses, damn I wish I learned faster.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
A colleague at work (a 49er fan) and I have this ridding on tonight's game.
2082.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have a Bundle riding on it here at ROD, That's good enough for me!:mrburnsevil: One of the Bets I'm 1010% sure to Win is Keenum will throw the 1st pass in the game for the Rams!!

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've got a bet with my whiner fan buddy. Kinda funny to see that others have alcohol on the line.

If I win,,, he has to buy me a bottle of Papa's Pilar (the dark rum). My new favorite.

If he wins I have to buy him some bottle of red wine. Figures right? Hahaha.

Both bottles are about $50.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I've got a bet with my whiner fan buddy. Kinda funny to see that others have alcohol on the line.

If I win,,, he has to buy me a bottle of Papa's Pilar (the dark rum). My new favorite.

Both bottles are about $50.
I am going to have to try this^ Papa's Pilar! I like Dark Rum! My Favorite is Myer's Dark Rum, it's thick and Heavy Bodied!(y):)

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I've got money on the total points under 43. Neither offense is exactly explosive.

Also got a smaller bet on Tavon to get 2 or more TDs.

I won't be able to watch the game until around this time tomorrow so I'll have to wait to see if either of those bets come in. the game doesn't start til about 3am British time.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Anybody got any bets going on for tonight's game? Not just ROD bets- personal bets.

I've got two $49 bets Before we settled on the bet, one of the guys said he wouldn't do it if it involved wearing any LA "sh!t". (He's an old school SF fan) I told him I'd never wanna upgrade him like that, lmao!

Figured having these guys count out the exact amount of their losing team would be good enough.

Tell him to man up and make his woman wear this after the Rams win..

il_340x270.904642743_65eq.jpg

GettyImages-283317.0.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I am going to have to try this^ Papa's Pilar! I like Dark Rum! My Favorite is Myer's Dark Rum, it's thick and Heavy Bodied!(y):)

Believe me... it's out of this world. I am a rum junkie.

There is a dark and clear version. The dark one is the one to get... it's a little more price wise.

Pilar was the name of Ernest Hemingway's boat.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I've got money on the total points under 43. Neither offense is exactly explosive.

Also got a smaller bet on Tavon to get 2 or more TDs.

I won't be able to watch the game until around this time tomorrow so I'll have to wait to see if either of those bets come in. the game doesn't start til about 3am British time.

You might want to change that under pick. I'm leaning that way too, and the way my luck has been going... Just saying.. :) That said in jest.. I'm looking heavy at the under too. Not a bad pick imho.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I have a Bundle riding on it here at ROD, That's good enough for me!:mrburnsevil: One of the Bets I'm 1010% sure to Win is Keenum will throw the 1st pass in the game for the Rams!!

Where are these wagers located at on ROD?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
The usual with my Father-in-Law:
He gets a case of Bud Spit if the 9ers win.
I get a case of Torpedo.

Nothing too spiteful.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
You might want to change that under pick. I'm leaning that way too, and the way my luck has been going... Just saying.. :) That said in jest.. I'm looking heavy at the under too. Not a bad pick imho.

call me crazy but id take the over and not 2nd guess it

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Yep.Nothing screams sissy louder than a bottle of wine bet on a freakin football game.
you should have nut punched him for that alone.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
L
Believe me... it's out of this world. I am a rum junkie.

There is a dark and clear version. The dark one is the one to get... it's a little more price wise.

Pilar was the name of Ernest Hemingway's boat.
I had some traveler's rum while in Belize, fantastic. Even their coconut rum was delicious and made with real coconut.

If I liked those, what else would you suggest I try?