Best player in team history

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Peyton is the greatest QB of all time, imo, so I find it hard to believe that any Colts player is better, even Unitas.
Peyton may be the best QB of his time but I cannot agree to the best ever. He is in the talk at the Stabauch level but there were several others I would put ahead of him. Montana, Marino, Griese, Unitas, Van Brocklin, Baugh, Starr, Graham

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I love the Deacon and don't dispute the choice. As a boy, I watched the Fearsome Foursome led by Jones. His career was one on consistent domination, but for a brief, 3-year span, one Ram perfomed like no other Ram before or since. And he took us to the promise land.

IMHO, Best Ram Ever = Kurt Warner
Love Warrner but I'm not even sure I can make him the best Rams QB of all time. I think Van Brocklin is at least equal

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
What great insight into the workings of our world, but alas, our eyes are wide shut.

By hook or by crook the Patriots were going to win that game.
Yep.

Which is also why I'll never be convinced that the Rams would have won if only Martz abandoned his usual plan and ran more often.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Love Warrner but I'm not even sure I can make him the best Rams QB of all time. I think Van Brocklin is at least equal

Yeah, you're right about that. Van Brocklin's career is more impressive, but man, Warner's 3-year span was magic! I voted with my heart instead of mind...