Best Beer to Drink While Posting Rams info

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, ... since its been almost 24 hours from your post without rendering your opinion, guess i'm left to surmise you overindulged and are in a gutter somewhere or perhaps woke up in a strange homeless encampment without an Uber ride to return you to your computer for a well crafted documentation of your adventure. Hey, I tried to warn you it was nasty. :popcorn:
Hey, I always liked absorbine jr in my drinks!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
btw.....I bought a sample bottle of Jagermeister, and I have no idea wtf how to drink it. Any ideas? I mean, while you are thinking and posting great Ram's content, of course!:rockon:

Keep the Jager in the freezer. You drink that stuff in shots... it's tastes wayyyy better ice cold.

The only thing I've ever tried mixing it with is Red Bull. You still want the Jager ice cold... put a shot of it in a cocktail glass and then put a small amount of Red Bull in with it. It's still a shot (kinda)... it's called a Jager Bomb. It tastes just like Dr Pepper. Very tasty that way... but it will get you wasted as hell if you drink too many.