Best Beer to Drink While Posting Rams info

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok you teetotaling bastids, no way this Beer drinking thread dies! BUCK UP and BRING IT! (12 pack minimum)

B0MPXjR.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
btw.....I bought a sample bottle of Jagermeister, and I have no idea wtf how to drink it. Any ideas? I mean, while you are thinking and posting great Ram's content, of course!:rockon:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
btw.....I bought a sample bottle of Jagermeister, and I have no idea wtf how to drink it. Any ideas? I mean, while you are thinking and posting great Ram's content, of course!:rockon:

Hold your nose and pretend you are 21 again. Syrupy sweet crud in an overpriced bottle. :puke:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hold your nose and pretend you are 21 again. Syrupy sweet crud in an overpriced bottle. :puke:
ha! So I wonder if if it blends with diet pepsi? (watching my figure)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Might blend better with cough medicine, tastes about the same.

Leave it on the porch and hope somebody steals it. Better yet, wrap it as a gift for a millennial.

http://www.mantripping.com/mancation-blog/18-great-jagermeister-cocktail-recipes.html
Being a Jagermeister virgin, lets examine the claims..
"Your hands hold our Jagermeister-crafted from a secret and closely guarded German recipe of 56 hand-selected botanicals out of which our essence is gently extracted. It then resides in oak barrels and is blended to harmonize the herbal liqueur."

I think they just said eff you, brah.....:yess:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
"Your hands hold our Jagermeister-crafted from a secret and closely guarded German recipe of 56 hand-selected botanicals

Nope, my right hand is wrapped around a single botanical, an indica strain called KURUPT'S MOONROCKS, and rolled to perfection. My left hand has a tight grip on a very cold Stella, perhaps 3 or 4 more botanicals involved with that one, although I stopped counting.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Discovered this beer at a beerfest in San Dog, amazing beer was my favorite of over 300 that I sampled before the evening went, er, sideways!

old-chub.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
IF you want to Talk about "1st Beer Ever"!?! My Grand-Dad gave me some of this .....
View attachment 18791 When I was 5 years Old. I swore I would never drink again, at that time!!:LOL: I was wrong!:rolllaugh:

Any beer pitched by Rosey is fine by me lol. Speaking of which, why don't more DL types pitch beer. I mean, who better than a snot-bubblin defensive lineman!?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Any beer pitched by Rosey is fine by me lol. Speaking of which, why don't more DL types pitch beer. I mean, who better than a snot-bubblin defensive lineman!?
If I remember correctly, "Deacon Jones" had a Great add for Miller beer!!(y):D:yess:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
"Personal Foul 15 minute penalty in the booty thread" for posting a wine in a beer thread! Damn Patsie fans smdh.
That's not wine, that's Balaton, an American Wild Ale. Sour beer, bro. Sour beer.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Boulevard Brewery in KC makes some of the best brews in the country. My favorite is Tank 7 @ 8.5%

upload_2017-3-5_14-2-49.jpeg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
btw..I am minutes away from trying a cold shot of this fine spirit..I will render my opinion, shortly....

Well, ... since its been almost 24 hours from your post without rendering your opinion, guess i'm left to surmise you overindulged and are in a gutter somewhere or perhaps woke up in a strange homeless encampment without an Uber ride to return you to your computer for a well crafted documentation of your adventure. Hey, I tried to warn you it was nasty. :popcorn:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
After having an anniversary two fingers of Pappy van Winkle (10 year), I'll stick with my snobby fancy beer, thank you.