Bernie's Draft Bytes: Fisher declares war on NFC West

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
No offense to anyone who lives in St.Louis or is a fan of the dispatch but I personally think they have some of the worst reporters I've seen. They talk out of every single hole they have sometimes. Jesus dude, pick a side and stay with it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
No offense to anyone who lives in St.Louis or is a fan of the dispatch but I personally think they have some of the worst reporters I've seen. They talk out of every single hole they have sometimes. Jesus dude, pick a side and stay with it.
It's about them, not the team or the fans.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
It's about them, not the team or the fans.

Yup, that's why I don't care for them. I'm surprised they even get interviews the way they talk trash sometimes.
It's mainly Bernie I don't care for but Burwell and Thomas aren't much better.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
May I suggest his articles be placed in a new forum called "Off-Target," since most, if not all, of his articles are "Off-Target."

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Yup, that's why I don't care for them. I'm surprised they even get interviews the way they talk trash sometimes.
It's mainly Bernie I don't care for but Burwell and Thomas aren't much better.
You know, we have Kevin's ear here at ROD, perhaps he, and the FO, doesn't really realize the sentiment of fans outside of Ramstalk. Perhaps it's time to give Mr. Demoff an edumecation.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
You know, we have Kevin's ear here at ROD, perhaps he, and the FO, doesn't really realize the sentiment of fans outside of Ramstalk. Perhaps it's time to give Mr. Demoff an edumecation.

Make it happen captain! :)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Didn't you push for ROD Purgatory in another thread? :sneaky: What is this obsession you have? :cool:

The reason Kevin Demoff, Joe Barksdale, Johnny Hekker and Jack Youngblood have graced ROD with their presence may be because they know they will get a fair shake here.

Btw I like the work that Jim Thomas does. Considering his surroundings and co-workers, he's doing an admirable job.