Bernie Kosar (Good God)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Was very happy with the Faulk, Holt, Siciliano trio doing St. Louis area. And while they are slight homers they are not afraid to call someone out. Holt did several times on Pettis and other WRs not coming back to the ball enough on stem routes. Faulk calling out Stacy not catching the ball and not making a cut on a hole. They both analyze the play both good and bad like professionals.

Plus, they have lots of side notes about interactions with players out side of the game.

iced

Psycho_X said:
Was very happy with the Faulk, Holt, Siciliano trio doing St. Louis area. And while they are slight homers they are not afraid to call someone out. Holt did several times on Pettis and other WRs not coming back to the ball enough on stem routes. Faulk calling out Stacy not catching the ball and not making a cut on a hole. They both analyze the play both good and bad like professionals.

Plus, they have lots of side notes about interactions with players out side of the game.

yea i'm currently waiting for the rams broadcast of the game

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Psycho_X said:

Faulk is just the most knowledgeable FB player I've ever heard, HE KNOWS all positions ,don't know if he has coaching traits but he sure has the knowledge.

RustyRay

Rookie
He was awful, unprofessional and sounded drunk..

You shouldn't do pro games if your going to be so over the top with your critiques of players..he was out of line several times...If I was Kellen Clemons and im not...I would have waited for Drunken Bernie to stumble out of the bar last night and met him in the parking lot.

He wasn't just talking about ex Rams WRs being terrible it was also the current ones..and the way the starters played I guess I kinda agree...outside of Givens..who he said nothing about...imagine that.

He bad mouthed, the WRs, WR coach, the routes, the play calling, any positive play the Rams made..was lucky or wouldn't have happened in the regular season.

In the end yea who cares the Rams are done with Bernie and the Browns..but his "performance" was about as unprofessional as it gets..He is a Browns representative...hard to think they like that kind of pub, pretty sure the Rams wont..

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I had enough of the guy after the first half, so I turned the sound off of the NFL video feed and turned on the RAMS Sirius/XM broadcast which was so much better. Bernie may be a great guy in his community, but he was a total dick in the announcer's booth. Fuck him and the horse he rides.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
MontanaRamsFan said:
I had enough of the guy after the first half, so I turned the sound off of the NFL video feed and turned on the RAMS Sirius/XM broadcast which was so much better. Bernie may be a great guy in his community, but he was a total dick in the announcer's booth. freak him and the horse he rides.

I tried reading your comment but kept getting distracted by your signature lolol

bluecoconuts

Legend
I watched his daughter in a threeway with her brown eye winking at the camera and then again in an orgy.

Doesn't matter how much he rags on the Rams and their players, it doesn't take away he's totally failed at the most important thing in life, being a father.... He was also pretty bad at being a husband and a football player, and now a commentator. Frankly I just feel sorry for the guy.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't give a shit how much he knows. His "insight", which is really not any better than a few hundred other former players or coaches, isn't worth sitting through the total lack of class he displayed.

Why should I care? Because that was the only game time announcers I could get and I had to listen to that idiot rail on everything my team did - to the point where it was obvious that he was just a pissed off, hateful, has-been. And I really don't have any great love for Clemons, but NO ONE should be talked about like that on a public broadcast. That was totally uncalled for.

If one of our guys did that kind of hatchet job on an opposing team, I'd be pissed and embarrassed. I'd be calling management to have him as far away from a booth as humanly possible. I have to believe that as popular as Bern might be in Cleveland, there are an awful lot of embarrassed Browns fans. I feel bad for them as well.

The douche has a voice for newspaper and a personality for shock radio. Fuck him and I hope I never have to hear another word out of that shit hole he calls a mouth. The idiot needs to be worm dirt.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
I don't give a shit how much he knows. His "insight", which is really not any better than a few hundred other former players or coaches, isn't worth sitting through the total lack of class he displayed.

Why should I care? Because that was the only game time announcers I could get and I had to listen to that idiot rail on everything my team did - to the point where it was obvious that he was just a pissed off, hateful, has-been. And I really don't have any great love for Clemons, but NO ONE should be talked about like that on a public broadcast. That was totally uncalled for.

If one of our guys did that kind of hatchet job on an opposing team, I'd be pissed and embarrassed. I'd be calling management to have him as far away from a booth as humanly possible. I have to believe that as popular as Bern might be in Cleveland, there are an awful lot of embarrassed Browns fans. I feel bad for them as well.

The douche has a voice for newspaper and a personality for shock radio. Fuck him and I hope I never have to hear another word out of that shit hole he calls a mouth. The idiot needs to be worm dirt.
:zomg1:

Where did THAT come from?
Heh. My feelings exactly, homey.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW - Bernie you fuck. You averaged 10.5 games per season (only 3 complete seasons in your pathetic career), had a losing record in those games, under a 60% completion percentage, and a career passer rating of about 80. That places him right in Kyle Orton's club. Yeah... sure fire HOFer.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
RamFan503 said:
I don't give a shyte how much he knows. His "insight", which is really not any better than a few hundred other former players or coaches, isn't worth sitting through the total lack of class he displayed.

The douche has a voice for newspaper and a personality for shock radio. freak him and I hope I never have to hear another word out of that shyte hole he calls a mouth. The idiot needs to be worm dirt.
:good1:
That's a fair assessment. Very persuasive, actually.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:

Cuz I get home after a long day last night, turn on the NFL pre-season recording of the game and have to listen to some guy who sounds like some old pissed off vagrant pissing at strangers on the street corner. I was really just blown away that they let him go all game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:

Cuz I get home after a long day last night, turn on the NFL pre-season recording of the game and have to listen to some guy who sounds like some old pissed off vagrant pissing at strangers on the street corner. I was really just blown away that they let him go all game.
I know. I was looking forward to that game for months, and I ended up listening to Krusty the Clown on valium.
So I know where you're coming from.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:

I know. I was looking forward to that game for months, and I ended up listening to Krusty the Clown on valium.
So I know where you're coming from.

Exactly.

quebecramfan

Rookie
RamFan503 said:
I don't give a shyte how much he knows. His "insight", which is really not any better than a few hundred other former players or coaches, isn't worth sitting through the total lack of class he displayed.

The douche has a voice for newspaper and a personality for shock radio. freak him and I hope I never have to hear another word out of that shyte hole he calls a mouth. The idiot needs to be worm dirt.

This...

Just cause you played the game dosn't make you the all-knowing truth about football... yeah we may need help at backup QB but that Clemens comment was way out of line... Not all humans are hot shit at what they do... but some try hard to improve... and to get a comment like that from a has been must be very, very hurtful... it's not like he was Joe Montana or Dan Marino.. so STFU Kosar!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Somebody from the RBN (Rams Broadcast Network) said that playing Clemens with the 3's and 4's is smart because it gives you a veteran QB that knows how to direct traffic, get guys to line up correctly, and that in turn gives the coaches the ability to adequately evaluate the other players.

Makes sense.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i was gobsmacked when he said the wr's parents should be embarressed after the announcer tried to make light of his "these wrs are horrible" line by saying their parents might be watching.

what a clown.