Bernie addressing his douchebag target audience at the PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nittany ram

Rookie
Re: Bernie addressing his douchebag target audience at the P

X said:
OC--LeftCoast said:
Who's the Rams ROY????so many choices.
Good question!

Hmmmm. Right now Givens and Jenkins have the same amount of TD's.
If they both finish strong, you have to think Jenkins, but jeez -- that's a tough one.

Givens and Jenkins have had their ups and downs. Brochers has been the most consistent. He's been very good every week.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

nittany ram said:
X said:
OC--LeftCoast said:
Who's the Rams ROY????so many choices.
Good question!

Hmmmm. Right now Givens and Jenkins have the same amount of TD's.
If they both finish strong, you have to think Jenkins, but jeez -- that's a tough one.

Givens and Jenkins have had their ups and downs. Brochers has been the most consistent. He's been very good every week.
Hey! We don't tolerate any of that anti-Bradford talk over here, buddy. :shifty:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

rickrawk said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
BatteringRambo said:
BTW what's PD stand for, pubic depository? :hehe:

Pinheaded Douchebags???
Poop Depository?

That's neck to neck, gotta go with Pinheaded Douchebags tho..

5 legit choices to choose from, stealing this from another thread but you got

Richardson
GZ
Brockers
Jenkins
Givens

A valid case can be argued for each, add in the contributions of Hekker and TJ, the untapped potential of Quick and Pead and this is quickly shaping up as a pretty damn good draft.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

max said:
He hasn't had a healthy Amendola and the improved Givens together yet. I really want to see what Sam does with both of them on the field at full speed.

sorry to say we have seen that, against the jets. but that game was fubar in so many ways, especially the playcalling, that it can be ignored.

it was also a letdown game after they gave everything they had against the whiners the week before.

i hope they learnt from their mistakes that week and don't let the same thing happen again against the bills.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny

I can see Bradford as a better Matt Schaub-esque guy. Not a super flashy QB, but puts up solid numbers and won't lose games. He can extend plays by moving out of the pocket and scrambles pretty well. When Schaub has his full compliment of receivers he plays damn near flawless, but when he lost Johnson for a stretch of time, he struggled to get his bearings. I see a lot of similarities between the two. And it's in no way negative.
The upside of course, is Bradford is much younger, has room to grow and if say Quick can develop into a #1 or even #2 we can get some real longevity and productivity out of that pair. Johnson and Schaub are already looking at the end of the line.

And how many weeks until Bernie turns on Bradford again? What a dunce.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

Warner4Prez said:
I can see Bradford as a better Matt Schaub-esque guy. Not a super flashy QB, but puts up solid numbers and won't lose games. He can extend plays by moving out of the pocket and scrambles pretty well. When Schaub has his full compliment of receivers he plays damn near flawless, but when he lost Johnson for a stretch of time, he struggled to get his bearings. I see a lot of similarities between the two. And it's in no way negative.
The upside of course, is Bradford is much younger, has room to grow and if say Quick can develop into a #1 or even #2 we can get some real longevity and productivity out of that pair. Johnson and Schaub are already looking at the end of the line.
Interesting observation. I can live with "Schaub-esque".

Warner4Prez said:
And how many weeks until Bernie turns on Bradford again? What a dunce.
How true. Maybe someone would like to start a "Bernie Watch" thread, where people can post and track his ridiculous flip flopping and utter meanness.