Bengals at Rams - London

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Not true, the edges are wide open. Either Gurley doesn't see them, or he doesn't feel like he can make the cut outside. Henderson would have likely gained 30 yards on that drive.
He hasn't been able to cut since late last season.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
He's mediocre - no way around it. So many open lanes if he could cut to the outside, and he just can't.

People will try and convince you and I that he is "the same Gurley" ... but he is so NOT the same Gurley. Give Henderson 50% of the snaps and watch things change drastically.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
People will try and convince you and I that he is "the same Gurley" ... but he is so NOT the same Gurley. Give Henderson 50% of the snaps and watch things change drastically.
When he could cut, that's when he was deadly. But since the arthritis or whatever kicked in, he's been a one-dimensional RB

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
When he could cut, that's when he was deadly. But since the arthritis or whatever kicked in, he's been a one-dimensional RB

But I also can't help thinking as I watch Gurley that SOME of the problem is also no fire in his belly to play hard. You know what I mean?

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm just not sure what it is...but I'm just about convinced Gurley doesn't like how he's being handled and it's affecting his attitude.

Again...I DON'T KNOW...but I think there's something we don't know about the situation. Time will tell.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Goff has looked sharp so far. Cooks still dropping his head after the catch. Can't do that. He needs to compact his body to tuck the ball, head needs to stay up (trucking position) and understand the defense ain't going for the head.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Never thought I see this forum begin to come around on Gurley.

Its sad that they cant remember 2016 and what a bad OL can do to a RBs stat line. When Gurley gets some room to run he looks fine, he just hasnt been getting much room this season.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
But I also can't help thinking as I watch Gurley that SOME of the problem is also no fire in his belly to play hard. You know what I mean?
I think the fire is there. It's because of his inability to cut, he isn't as dangerous, and looks like he has lost the dynamism.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
3 - 3

WAKE your asses UP OFFENSE!
Corrected-online-video-cutter.com_.gif

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Its sad that they cant remember 2016 and what a bad OL can do to a RBs stat line. When Gurley gets some room to run he looks fine, he just hasnt been getting much room this season.
That's definitely fair to say

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
How they missed the face mask?

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Henderson playing with a gear, that Gurley is lacking, it seems....