Bengals at Rams - London

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They always run that end zone fade to Reynolds. I don’t recall it ever working.

RamWoodie

Legend
OK...took the easy 3. Not sure if that's because Reynolds hasn't been a Goff target this year...but with Cooks out...they gotta get on the same page.

Ram77

Rookie
Goff has to practice that back shoulder fade/jump ball in the end zone pass more. Hes not even giving the receiver a chance

RedRam

Pro Bowler
No threat of a running game and the shortened field makes the passing windows smaller.
Inside the 10 is really where the lack of running game shows up.
Need to get more creative then. Can Gurley throw? HB option maybe? IDK... Something needs to happen to correct this issue.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I wish we could improve our Red Zone efficiency. We've had so many first many first and goals that ended up as FGs this year. It's one thing to do it against the Bengals, but that won't get it done against 49ers, Ravens, Cowboys, etc. I keep thinking about that Seahawks loss - we started with two FGs. Totally different game if it had been 14-0.

Still a nice drive - Goff looks good. Just want to see us finish those.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
There had been nothing to burst through.
If they keep it balanced the running game will get going.

Not true, the edges are wide open. Either Gurley doesn't see them, or he doesn't feel like he can make the cut outside. Henderson would have likely gained 30 yards on that drive.