Beer of choice tomorrow night.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
2_liter_pepsi.jpg

Alan

Legend
RAMbunctious with an acceptable substitute for Old Brown Dog:
Hoping the sports bar down the street is still serving up some of this local brew.
If not, I'll be going for whatever brown ale they have on tap.
BA SCORE
very good

260 RatingsTHE BROS
outstanding

(view ratings)Ratings: 260
Reviews: 117
rAvg: 3.89
pDev: 11.05%
Cloud.jpg

BA SCORE
very good

260 RatingsTHE BROS
outstanding

(view ratings)Ratings: 260
Reviews: 117
rAvg: 3.89
pDev: 11.05%
Scores are almost as high as Old Brown Dog's are. I would love to try it. Anytime you're in NH you can stop by my house and we'll share a bottle (or 10) of my stuff. :) The best thing about both of these beers is they're local. Support your local community.

Welcome to the ROD bunctious! :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Glad you decided to join our community of Ram fanatics. Not only do we have the best internet beer, we have the most knowledgeable posters when it comes to all things Ram and football. (y)

Why don't you post here Re: Introduce Yourself and introduce yourself. :)
images

“Here's to alcoholic brotherhood ... much more suited to the frail human soul, if any, than any other sort.”
Robert A. Heinlein

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'll start out by:
founders-dirty-bastard-review-scotch-ale.preview.jpg

Then probably move onto:
hoegaarden.png

But I may just drink wine instead. Who knows

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I am currently finishing off a homebrew of hefeweizen. I think I have like five bottles left.

Damn.......The Sloth rolls his own! I'm impressed.

For me it'll be the usual nightly routine.....food and water and then vodka.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Waaaay too many USA college spring breaks in Maza land Mexico memories all good memories for this Canuck! Great beer!
I'm so jealous! I have yet to make that pilgrimage! Tell me is it a hell of a experience?