Beer of choice tomorrow night.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
th

Bud Light with Clamato and a lime wedge and some stuff called Chelada?

Huh?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bud Light with Clamato and a lime wedge and some stuff called Chelada?

Huh?
You need all that stuff to make that pisswater taste like anything other than pisswater.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I only drink lagers. Moosehead, Rolling Rock, Heineken...
Ale beer tastes like soap to me. I don't know how millions of people drink that shit.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Bloody beer in a can. Anti-hangover. Love it.

LOL as John Lennon so wisely said......Whatever gets ya through the night, it's alright, it's alright.

Umm I just Googled the word Chelada and it turns out its Serbian for chlamydia.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
LOL as John Lennon so wisely said......Whatever gets ya through the night, it's alright, it's alright.

It's Annheiser Busch for "we aren't mexican but we thought this sounded good."

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Rammer
Well let's just say I was a creature of the night sleeping to noon beach volleyball during the afternoon game face drinking nonstop & the ladies from Colorado, Texas, Minnesota times two etc. etc. three years in a row. Good times. 4 night clubs next too each other.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, I usually try to drink beer once a week...drank some tonight...but gonna have some more tomorrow =)

Young Ram

Hall of Fame

Chelada is short for michelada which is basically a bloody beer mix. Usually containing clamato, lime, and salt. It's damn good if you know how to properly make one. Personally I don't like the premade cheladas in a can. They don't taste the same as a freshly home made one.

Anyway I'll probably hold off on the beer tomorrow but things can change quickly....:sneaky: