Been thinking about our FA signings under the McVay regime...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
The center / guard

-- what did he (Rob Turner) do after The Rams ?
What does that matter?
He played his rear end off for us and gave us depth and starter ability and he would have given us continuity if they had kept him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It is not revisionist when I stated it at the time.

I think it's strange that people can be apologists for such an obvious failure as Fisher did at the o-line.
Do you ever learn from your mistakes bro or do you just keep making the same mistakes over and over again?

I saw Jared Cook at South Carolina. He stunk.

I saw Jared Cook at Tennessee same old lame Jared Cook.

The man is not a football player. His game is all about emotion and he is soft.
I realize that it's strange to see a big guy move that fast but that does not make him a football player he did not deserve or earn that contract. End of story.

K.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Seattle won a Superbowl with a very mobile quarterback.

Seattle's O line could run block pretty good.

They had Marshawn Lynch.

They had the best defense in football.

It really has nothing to do with a pocket passer like Bradford and Goff who need a left tackle.

The first player McVay signed was left tackle.

Left tackle is an extremely important player on a team.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I think many of us were stunned when he wasn't the pick at #33. The perfect value meets need pick and they went for quick, who turned out to be a 4 year project that never materialised. And also the ultimate tease that would pull off a play that made your dick go hard then disappear for the rest of the game and then for a few games.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What does that matter?
He played his rear end off for us and gave us depth and starter ability and he would have given us continuity if they had kept him.
He went to the Jets & was a RB before Bennie & Zach ? There was a guard The Rams drafted that played guard & center. Around Greco's time. Talk about a guy The Rams should have kept. What about that FB The Rams released & helped take NJ Giants to the Super Bowl?