PREGAME Bears at Rams - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Just to prep for the game day thread....

if it’s 3rd and short and the Rams run and don’t get it, McVay is too predictable.

If it’s third and short and the Rams pass and don’t get it, McVay is cocky and abandons fundamentals.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry posted an old video. Mods can you help. it's the last Vid I posted.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame

if it’s 3rd and short and the Rams run and don’t get it, McVay is too predictable.

If it’s third and short and the Rams pass and don’t get it, McVay is cocky and abandons fundamentals.
Yea Bro you are spot on. I used to really enjoy Game Thread. These days I just avoid it.
Not a shot in any way ,shape or form at the mods. You guys do a great job. Unfortunately its
like trying to put out a fire with thimble of water.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yea Bro you are spot on. I used to really enjoy Game Thread. These days I just avoid it.
Not a shot in any way ,shape or form at the mods. You guys do a great job. Unfortunately its
like trying to put out a fire with thimble of water.
Yeah... It's far too fast moving to moderate well. I will say though that we do tend to go back through it and see if there are members that need to take a breath or receive a private message.

Overall, we realize emotions run high during the game and we try not to interfere too much. But we also want people to understand they can't just go ape shit and throw poo at our players or organization.

The terms of this board are still there - albeit with a little more rope. If someone chooses to hang themself with that rope, so be it.

It's funny though. As moderators, we kind of take turns. Ain't a one of us likes to consistently ruin our game day with THAT fuggin thread.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Yeah... It's far too fast moving to moderate well. I will say though that we do tend to go back through it and see if there are members that need to take a breath or receive a private message.
LOL.
Hey 503 is there any way you could delete the last video from the second post on this thread
posted 4:54. I accidently posted a 2020 vid. Thanks Bro
If it's easier to delete whole post, that is cool as well. I can repost the correct ones.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
LOL.
Hey 503 is there any way you could delete the last video from the second post on this thread
posted 4:54. I accidently posted a 2020 vid. Thanks Bro
If it's easier to delete whole post, that is cool as well. I can repost the correct ones.
Hopefully I got the right one.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame

What, no "Brian Allen sucks!" option?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I hate having a bye week between preseason and the first week.

Might give them more time for installing the game plan with no starters going for 3 weeks but, it sucks.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Pretty sure Obo got put on the IR so I wonder who starts opposite of Floyd? Lewis?