Barrett Jones!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How will Barrett Jones do?

• Replaces Wells and does well

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • The offensive line is a black hole

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Won't even play on the offensive line

Votes: 35 48.6%

• Total voters

Big Game

Living The Dream
i don't think he plays. But would love to see what the kid can do before this season is over with.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I forget, did B.Jones get PT in the preseason?
If I recall, he played in the first PS game vs. New Orleans, then pretty much was AWOL due to the back injury

I just checked my notes from Training Camp, and he had his surgery on Aug 7th,, and the first PS Game was the 8th.

HE did NOT play in any of the PS games.

Last edited:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Won't play until we're magmatically eliminated. Wells sucks, though. I wanna see him play.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
How did they hire that goober, anyhow?

Someone talked them into hiring the "offensive genius" instead of the defensive coach they were looking at. The "defensive genius" was his replacement. Who knew geniuses can't be a head coach? :ROFLMAO:

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Don't know how much or if he'll play this week, but when he's 100%, he has massive upside.

GO RAMS!!!!

Penguin.

Rookie
Barret Jones seems WAY better than Wells from a physical stand point. I hope the kid has the playbook down.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Wells is not playing well at all so Get Jones in there. Can Jones really be any worse?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wells is not playing well at all so Get Jones in there. Can Jones really be any worse?

Yes, if he's not strong enough, knowledgeable enough, and experienced enough yet.

Give Jones a little time at least. Let him take some snaps on special teams, take reps in practice, work out in the weight room etc

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Wouldn't wanna rush him. If he's prone to getting injured in practice, how much more an actual game.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
I don't think he will play on offense against Seattle but I think he will replace Wells at some point this season.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'd play him instead of Wells. Wells has been one of the worst centers in the league this year, Jones can't be any worse.
A guy who hasn't been on the field in what, a year and a half....you want him making line calls vs Seattle? That's asking for disaster.
Lets see if the guy can get up to speed and not get injured for a week first. At some point he will get in. Figuring in his rust and returning from a couple of injuries, I don't expect a ton initially. Once he gets in I think you ride out the season with him to decide if he is your C going forward or if you look in FA.