Back to Davis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
We no longer have anything to lose. I'm thinking its time to call on number 9 again.
Hill was supposed to be the veteran presence at QB that we badly needed and he has the arm to really sling it but he proved to be more of what we already had. After becoming a turnover machine and throwing the most poorly timed interception possible, Hill has buried my faith that he is the solution at his age. I see Hill as the old goat sinking into his last phase before retirement. He lacks the fire that gives players that competitive edge.

Davis inspired me when he took the reigns. I see a rising star in Davis, who truly cares about this team. He led us to some tough division victories and showed a ton of potential. He is young and has a future in St. Louis if we give him his chance. He has had a break to collect himself. I feel like he is the right choice to finish the season.

image.jpg

What does Hill have left to offer this team? I want our future on the field, even if he is only backing up next year's guy! Give me Davis back!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm at a loss as to who to call on now. We are not going to the playoffs so maybe we just rotate them in and out as the situations arise. I think maybe QB rose a little on next year's draft board.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm at a loss as to who to call on now. We are not going to the playoffs so maybe we just rotate them in and out as the situations arise. I think maybe QB rose a little on next year's draft board.

Look at what Stedman Bailey did today. You don't bring Davis back. He doesn't stand in the pocket and allow routes to develop in the same way that Hill does. I'd rather see our young WRs develop. Hill helps more with that than Davis.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
I disagree, the Rams aren't going to tank the rest of the season and Hill gives them the best chance to win.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Look at what Stedman Bailey did today. You don't bring Davis back. He doesn't stand in the pocket and allow routes to develop in the same way that Hill does. I'd rather see our young WRs develop. Hill helps more with that than Davis.

Bailey had a big day for sure, but the emergence of Brian Quick happened under Davis.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
No. One real bad mistake at the end cost us that one - not a number of mistakes like Davis was making once he got flustered.

lockdnram21

Legend
yea Bailey was starting to get open like he did at west v.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
yea Bailey was starting to get open like he did at west v.

That catch on the fade route was suhweeeeeet.

Bailey had a big day for sure, but the emergence of Brian Quick happened under Davis.

The emergence of Brian Quick would have happened under any QB on this team.

Davis is too short. His field vision on routes over the middle sucks...especially with our shorter WRs...i.e. Austin and Bailey.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
As much as I was hoping for Davis to have it all fall in place, that isn't going to happen..... Stay with Hill.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
We no longer have anything to lose. I'm thinking its time to call on number 9 again.
Hill was supposed to be the veteran presence at QB that we badly needed and he has the arm to really sling it but he proved to be more of what we already had. After becoming a turnover machine and throwing the most poorly timed interception possible, Hill has buried my faith that he is the solution at his age. I see Hill as the old goat sinking into his last phase before retirement. He lacks the fire that gives players that competitive edge.

Davis inspired me when he took the reigns. I see a rising star in Davis, who truly cares about this team. He led us to some tough division victories and showed a ton of potential. He is young and has a future in St. Louis if we give him his chance. He has had a break to collect himself. I feel like he is the right choice to finish the season.

View attachment 4195

What does Hill have left to offer this team? I want our future on the field, even if he is only backing up next year's guy! Give me Davis back!
One bad throw, and your calling for Davis lol yeah right! Hill gives us the better chance to win.

bskrilla

Starter
Hill didn't have a great game today but penalties played a larger role in our loss. Both legitimate and not.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
One bad throw, and your calling for Davis lol yeah right! Hill gives us the better chance to win.

It was not one throw. I'm calling for Davis because I see more drive in him than I do in Hill. One is playing for his contract and the other is playing for an NFL career.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
It was not one throw. I'm calling for Davis because I see more drive in him than I do in Hill. One is playing for his contract and the other is playing for an NFL career.
Because Hill is more composed? Hill gives us the best chance to win, so I'm with him

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
For me,,, this game showed us what we all already know. None of the QBs on this team are quality starting material. I think Hill is a better player than Davis, but we see why he has been nothing more than a backup throughout his career.

We are handicapped at the game's most important position. It's gonna stay that way for the rest of the year.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I suppose it really doesn't matter much in the end. Either way we are playing for a consolation prize on the stat sheet and draft position. Who am I to care if we take the elevator or the stairs to the bottom, huh?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This is as riveting as the Boller/Null debates. :sleep:

Fisher is in it to win it, and he's going to go with the guy who gives him the best chance to do that. He's not playing for the future. He's playing for the now.