Back to Davis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Better than Sam can throw it. Wonderful to see.

I think Davis has performed much better than I expected and Hill is exactly what I expected. They both have done enough for us to win some games.
Taking shots at a crippled guy??? That's low, even for you:X3:

Alan

Legend
DR RAM noticing my improvement:
Taking shots at a crippled guy??? That's low, even for you:X3:
I know, I've been practicing. I'm working on a sequel having something to do with screen passes. It's a work in progress so don't ask for any more details. I'll unveil it when it's ready. :shades: :LOL:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I know, I've been practicing. I'm working on a sequel having something to do with screen passes. It's a work in progress so don't ask for any more details. I'll unveil it when it's ready. :shades: :LOL:
No more screen passes, or the inability, in a whole game, to adjust to them, please....

Alan

Legend
DR RAM trying to worm more details out of me:
No more screen passes, or the inability, in a whole game, to adjust to them, please....
Do you think I just fell off the turnip truck? Give you a little more info and you'll steal my idea and make it yours. :p

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Do you think I just fell off the turnip truck? Give you a little more info and you'll steal my idea and make it yours. :p
I don't need to complain about it, I was just getting over it, but you just fucked up my whole night.

I'll tell you, Alan, it reminded me of the games where Dunbar, or Finnegan, or the name I can't mention, got picked on the whole game, and we still lost in the final drive, to the same bullshit that killed us the whole game. I don't get that, never will.

Need to watch more Tosh, and I'll be OK.