Awesome Camp Pics from VeteranRamFan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
D7K_5125%202.jpg
Anybody got a clue on these two? I'm guessing .....don't wanna guess anyone that was there know?

I was looking at the first pic...and it seemed someone was rushing right past Brown. How has he looked overall?

edit
this pic
D7K_5216%202.jpg
First pic is EJ against Corey Littleton, punt drills. The player getting past Brown is Connor Barwin and yes, Brown has had some ups and downs but what do you expect going against Barwin in your first time at RT in the pros? Both our OT's have had WOW moments and the not so wow moments. They are working against a couple of the best in the business so not worry. Learning from their mistakes and causing the other guy to learn some new things too! I'm not worried at all about our two OT's.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@VeteranRamFan
Thanks...I figured that was Littleton....that EJ Gaines is scrappy.....I'm calling it here..He's making the squad...and probably gonna start...over...Tru...naw Webster.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Pure darn luck and a little internet research on how to take action photos. I guess a good quality camera and lens helps along with some post editing such as cropping and lighting.

Thanks. I'm glad everyone is enjoying them. Of course @Selassie I helped with the posting as I had expressed a desire to have them full size. I guess that desire paid off.

Dude they are so clear that was thought maybe NASA lent you the Hubble to snap a few pics.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
D7K_5125%202.jpg
Anybody got a clue on these two? I'm guessing .....don't wanna guess anyone that was there know?

I was looking at the first pic...and it seemed someone was rushing right past Brown. How has he looked overall?

edit
this pic
D7K_5216%202.jpg

How are you feeling about the OL. I'm curious because I don't think I've heard anything about the OL from you LOL.

This can't get worse. Can it?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm just gonna say this again.

I see the blue and white practice uni's in two different combos for O and D with the white horns and I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE that bitch Georgia wouldn't allow those to be used as throwbacks because I would have LOVED to see the Rams from 99-01 come out in those colors once or twice a year.

She was just a badly broken human that just lucked into owning a football team.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That guy looks a little darker. Dont think thats Whitworth.
I know, I was thinking the same thing, but the only other O-Lineman I have with a "70's" Number is #72 Murphy! All the other "70's numbers" I have are on Defense!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I know, I was thinking the same thing, but the only other O-Lineman I have with a "70's" Number is #72 Murphy! All the other "70's numbers" I have are on Defense!
Murphy is very much lighter, he is #72. That's not him

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

wow, i'm amazed by how well these new phones can take pictures. was that the samsung s8?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
How are you feeling about the OL. I'm curious because I don't think I've heard anything about the OL from you LOL.
Not sure about that right side...but I'd like to see them move a lil....Today would have been a good day to go....Diego has a good front line...Bosa vs Brown woulda been good. Health is key....not necessarily talent.

This can't get worse. Can it?
Someone once told me, it can always get worse....I finally believe them. LOL