Awesome Camp Pics from VeteranRamFan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
D7K_5283%202.jpg

D7K_5299%202.jpg

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
This is my favorite from that day. Notice Barwin is being locked out by RT Brown and Higbee is fully engaged with Quinn. The interior Oline is also fully engaged with their assignments (like I know what their assignments are!). Big improvement by Higbee in his run blocking.

Thank you @Selassie I !

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice one Vet Ram fan. Not sure how you managed to take so many, the impression I got was that you were getting smashed up in the beer tent everyday!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is my favorite from that day. Notice Barwin is being locked out by RT Brown and Higbee is fully engaged with Quinn. The interior Oline is also fully engaged with their assignments (like I know what their assignments are!). Big improvement by Higbee in his run blocking.

Thank you @Selassie I !

The Mahalos go to you my Brudda!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

These are fantastic action shots. How did they come out so clearly?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Today (Saturday) is "Kids Day" at TC, it's the week-end so I'm betting we'll see a BIG turnout today!

Pretty bad throughout the week, probably better on the weekends. That's the problem when you have practice end at 5 on a workday in Southern California. If I went to visit, i wouldn't get home until after 8PM the traffic is terrible.

That's a good point, and hopefully we'll see some turnout. I can't speak for the players but after the last year in STL and the last handful of games last year in LA I'm sure they are tired of seeing empty seats.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That's a good point, and hopefully we'll see some turnout. I can't speak for the players but after the last year in STL and the last handful of games last year in LA I'm sure they are tired of seeing empty seats.
I hear we will be practicing against the Chargers today so that's another BIG reason for Fans to want to come today!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
These are fantastic action shots. How did they come out so clearly?

Pure darn luck and a little internet research on how to take action photos. I guess a good quality camera and lens helps along with some post editing such as cropping and lighting.

Thanks. I'm glad everyone is enjoying them. Of course @Selassie I helped with the posting as I had expressed a desire to have them full size. I guess that desire paid off.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
D7K_5125%202.jpg
Anybody got a clue on these two? I'm guessing .....don't wanna guess anyone that was there know?

This is my favorite from that day. Notice Barwin is being locked out by RT Brown
I was looking at the first pic...and it seemed someone was rushing right past Brown. How has he looked overall?

edit
this pic
D7K_5216%202.jpg