Av’s Final 2024 Rams Draft Board (Top 50 Prospects)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where do you see JJ McCarthy going? He’s going to get some GM fired if he plays this year
Someone is going to take him in the first 12 picks. If they develop him, it might work out. If they throw him out there as a rookie, he’ll struggle.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Someone is going to take him in the first 12 picks. If they develop him, it might work out. If they throw him out there as a rookie, he’ll struggle.
Probably... remember, this is the silly season. Will Levis was supposed to go number four - 4!!! - just a year ago.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I doubt that Turner falls to nineteen, but at least one of the other two might. So, going by your board, Verse or Latu would be our pick, as I believe all your top six will be long gone by the time we are on the clock.

I’d be happy with that.
I saw a YouTube video of Kipers recent top 25. He had Verse at 20, and Latu I belive at 14. Said if Latu had a clean bill of health, could easily be top 10. His concern on Verse was his tight hips, but otherwise still liked him a lot and did say he will probably go top 15 due to position need.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I saw a YouTube video of Kipers recent top 25. He had Verse at 20, and Latu I belive at 14. Said if Latu had a clean bill of health, could easily be top 10. His concern on Verse was his tight hips, but otherwise still liked him a lot and did say he will probably go top 15 due to position need.
Latu would be a slam dunk top 10 if he had no health concerns. I still believe, come draft day, he will be gone by our pick as someone will give him a clean bill of health.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The closer we get to the draft the more I feel like Verse will be the Rams pick at 19.

dang

Legend
The closer we get to the draft the more I feel like Verse will be the Rams pick at 19.
95% sure Rams are expecting their best R1.19 options will be defensive players.
However, there are a number of offensive players they would likely select IF (huge IF) they were available at R1.19 (Alt, Fashanu, MHJ, Odunze, Nabors, Bowers, Fuaga??, Thomas??).

WestCoastRam

Legend
Latu would be a slam dunk top 10 if he had no health concerns. I still believe, come draft day, he will be gone by our pick as someone will give him a clean bill of health.
Guys, when it comes to health concerns like these, the difference isn't between 10 and 25. It's between 1st round and 3rd round. People are ranking him sans health concerns.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I’m extending the board by 20 prospects. The Rams could very well end up with 3-4 of the players on my Top 70.

51. Chris Braswell, EDGE, Alabama
52. Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida
53. Max Melton, CB, Rutgers
54. Maason Smith, DT, LSU
55. Payton Wilson, LB, NC State
56. Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas
57. Adisa Isaac, EDGE, Penn State
58. T.J. Tampa, CB, Iowa State
59. Marshawn Lloyd, RB, USC
60. Kinglsey Suamataia, OT, BYU
61. D.J. James, CB, Auburn
62. Gabriel Murphy, EDGE, UCLA
63. Dylan Laube, RB, New Hampshire
64. Javon Baker, WR, UCF
65. Audric Estime, RB, Notre Dame
66. Jalen McMillan, WR, Washington
67. Javon Bullard, S, Georgia
68. Brenden Rice, WR, USC
69. Marist Liufau, LB, Notre Dame
70. Jaylan Ford, LB, Texas

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I hope everyone but McVay keeps sleeping on Malik Washington.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
He's ranked 98th on the consensus big board at www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com. Should he be higher?
That’s probably pretty close. I just think he’s the kinda guy that maybe McVay was looking for when Tutu was drafted. He’s a YAC guy though and much stronger. He would transform the Rams screen game and revitalize our jet sweep option. He’s just a dog.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hope everyone but McVay keeps sleeping on Malik Washington.

My current wide receiver crush is Jordan Whittington (Texas). I honestly love him a lot more than Worthy and Mitchell from the same school. He fits this system like an absolute glove, and he'd be a perfect (eventual) Kupp replacement.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
My current wide receiver crush is Jordan Whittington (Texas). I honestly love him a lot more than Worthy and Mitchell from the same school. He fits this system like an absolute glove, and he'd be a perfect (eventual) Kupp replacement.
Despite the fact that his name sounds like a preppy frat boy antagonist in a John Hughes movie from the 80s.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Using the PFF simulator and applying my board, we ended up with (in Rds. 1-3):

1(19): Laita Latu
2(52): Edgerrin Cooper
3(83) Malachi Corley
3(99): Kris Abrams-Draine

Using Pro Football Network, I got:

1(19): Jared Verse
2(52): Edgerrin Cooper
3(83): Austin Booker
3(99): Blake Corum

I could live with either of those!

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Despite the fact that his name sounds like a preppy frat boy antagonist in a John Hughes movie from the 80s.

Dude has longer dreads than S-Jax. Definitely not a preppy frat boy antag. :p