Av’s Final 2024 Rams Draft Board (Top 50 Prospects)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Here is my final* 2014 Rams Draft Board (*subject to change in the event of a major trade or an injury to a prospect).

This is my Top 50 prospects FOR THE RAMS. I don't presume that this is necessarily the order in which the players listed will actually be selected.

1. Caleb Williams, QB, USC
2. Joe Alt, LT, Notre Dame
3. Marvin Harrison, Jr., WR, Ohio State
4. Rome Odunze, WR, Washington
5. Malik Nabers, WR, LSU
6. Drake Maye, QB, North Carolina
7. Jared Verse, EDGE, Florida State
8. Dallas Turner, EDGE, Alabama
9. Laita Latu, EDGE, UCLA
10. Jayden Daniels, QB, LSU
11. Olumuyiwa Fashanu, LT, Penn State
12. Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia
13. Quinyon Mitchell, CB, Toledo
14. Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama
15. Byron Murphy, II, DT, Texas
16. Brian Thomas, Jr., WR, LSU
17. Jer’zahn Newton, DT, Illinois
18. Troy Fautanu, LT, Washington
19. Cooper DeJean, CB, Iowa
20. J.J. McCarthy, QB, Michigan
21. Edgerrin Cooper, LB, Texas A&M
22. Nate Wiggins, CB, Clemson
23. Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
24. Chop Robinson, EDGE, Penn State
25. Darius Robinson, DE, Missouri
26. AD Mitchell, WR, Texas
27. Kris Jenkins, DT, Michigan
28. Braden Fiske, DT, Florida State
29. Taliese Fuaga, RT, Oregon State
30. J.C. Latham, RT, Alabama
31. Ladd McConkey, WR, Georgia
32. Ennis Rakestraw, Jr., CB, Missouri
33. Jordan Morgan, LT, Arizona
34. Marshawn Kneeland, EDGE, Western Michigan
35. T’Vondre Sweat, DT, Texas
36. Malachi Corley, WR, Western Kentucky
37. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
38. Tre Benson, RB, Florida State
39. Junior Colson, LB, Michigan
40. Austin Booker, EDGE, Kansas
41. Ruke Orhohoro, DT, Clemson
42. Blake Corum, RB, Michigan
43. Jonah Ellis, EDGE, Utah
44. Kris Abrams-Draine, CB, Missouri
45. Blake Fisher, OT, Notre Dame
46. Michael Hall, Jr., DT, Ohio State
47. Jonathan Brooks, RB, Texas
48. Jaylan Wright, RB, Tennessee
49. Keon Coleman, WR, FSU
50. Xavier Legette, WR, South Carolina

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
Here is my final* 2014 Rams Draft Board (*subject to change in the event of a major trade or an injury to a prospect).

This is my Top 50 prospects FOR THE RAMS. I don't presume that this is necessarily the order in which the players listed will actually be selected.

1. Caleb Williams, QB, USC
2. Joe Alt, LT, Notre Dame
3. Marvin Harrison, Jr., WR, Ohio State
4. Rome Odunze, WR, Washington
5. Malik Nabers, WR, LSU
6. Drake Maye, QB, North Carolina
10. Jayden Daniels, QB, LSU
11. Olumuyiwa Fashanu, LT, Penn State
12. Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia
13. Quinyon Mitchell, CB, Toledo
14. Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama
15. Byron Murphy, II, DT, Texas
16. Brian Thomas, Jr., WR, LSU
17. Jer’zahn Newton, DT, Illinois
18. Troy Fautanu, LT, Washington
19. Cooper DeJean, CB, Iowa
20. J.J. McCarthy, QB, Michigan
21. Edgerrin Cooper, LB, Texas A&M
22. Nate Wiggins, CB, Clemson
23. Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
24. Chop Robinson, EDGE, Penn State
25. Darius Robinson, DE, Missouri
26. AD Mitchell, WR, Texas
27. Kris Jenkins, DT, Michigan
28. Braden Fiske, DT, Florida State
29. Taliese Fuaga, RT, Oregon State
30. J.C. Latham, RT, Alabama
31. Ladd McConkey, WR, Georgia
32. Ennis Rakestraw, Jr., CB, Missouri
33. Jordan Morgan, LT, Arizona
34. Marshawn Kneeland, EDGE, Western Michigan
35. T’Vondre Sweat, DT, Texas
36. Malachi Corley, WR, Western Kentucky
37. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
38. Tre Benson, RB, Florida State
39. Junior Colson, LB, Michigan
40. Austin Booker, EDGE, Kansas
41. Ruke Orhohoro, DT, Clemson
42. Blake Corum, RB, Michigan
43. Jonah Ellis, EDGE, Utah
44. Kris Abrams-Draine, CB, Missouri
45. Blake Fisher, OT, Notre Dame
46. Michael Hall, Jr., DT, Ohio State
47. Jonathan Brooks, RB, Texas
48. Jaylan Wright, RB, Tennessee
49. Keon Coleman, WR, FSU
50. Xavier Legette, WR, South Carolina
Couple of questions to know how to read this.

DTs, Kris Jenkins and Braden Fiske are rated a few rungs ahead of WR, Ladd McConkey. Are you saying that the DTs are more talented than McConkey or that you would pick them ahead of McConkey because the need is greater?

Can I assume that if we stay put at 19 you would take the highest remaining player on the list from 1-19?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Couple of questions to know how to read this.

DTs, Kris Jenkins and Braden Fiske are rated a few rungs ahead of WR, Ladd McConkey. Are you saying that the DTs are more talented than McConkey or that you would pick them ahead of McConkey because the need is greater?

Can I assume that if we stay put at 19 you would take the highest remaining player on the list from 1-19?
This is my order of priority for the Rams, so that means, with consideration of need, my view of the quality of the prospects, and depth of talent at each position, I’d take one of those DTs over McConkey.

As to your second question, I’d take the highest ranked player in round 1 and (possibly eliminating players at a position already taken) each successive round until all 50 are gone.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is my order of priority for the Rams, so that means, with consideration of need, my view of the quality of the prospects, and depth of talent at each position, I’d take one of those DTs over McConkey.

As to your second question, I’d take the highest ranked player in round 1 and (possibly eliminating players at a position already taken) each successive round until all 50 are gone.
IE, I'm in the tank for Alt! Trade the farm, Les! ~ @AvengerRam

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
I doubt that Turner falls to nineteen, but at least one of the other two might. So, going by your board, Verse or Latu would be our pick, as I believe all your top six will be long gone by the time we are on the clock.

I’d be happy with that.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I’d be happy with that.
I'm going to be happy with whomever they pick. Reason being, after all they've done in free agency.......2 WRs, 2 OGs, 2 CBs, a S, #2 QB, tendering a LT and OLB, not to mention some other signings.......we don't have to have an immediate contributor in the first round (or subsequent rounds). It would be nice and might end up being the case with a couple/few but it doesn't have to happen. We can get the best Edge available or a LT, the best DT or a future QB, the best WR or RB, etc. Right now (on paper) we have a very good offense and a fairly decent defense. They should both get an infusion of help and we can't ask for anything more. Well, we can but we shouldn't expect it. #sittingpretty.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Interesting that Peyton Wilson doesn't make an appearance but Cooper is pretty high on the list. Injury risk I can assume? Dude is a freakish athlete and as productive as they come. Could imagine both he and Cooper could be used some on the edge as well.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Interesting that Peyton Wilson doesn't make an appearance but Cooper is pretty high on the list. Injury risk I can assume? Dude is a freakish athlete and as productive as they come. Could imagine both he and Cooper could be used some on the edge as well.
Definitely an injury concern there. I might consider him in Round 3, subject to medicals checking out.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Cooper is fools gold my friend. If the Rams pick him at 19 I will lose my frigging mind :)

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
Definitely an injury concern there. I might consider him in Round 3, subject to medicals checking out.
This list already will extend beyond the 2nd but I would like to see your list into rounds 3-4 if you have one. ?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Cooper is fools gold my friend. If the Rams pick him at 19 I will lose my frigging mind :)
I’m assuming you mean DeJean, not Edgerrin.

DeJean is unlikely to be the highest ranked player on my board at No. 19, as there are several players who will go in the top 18 picks who I have ranked lower (or not at all) on my board.

If I had to guess, I’d say the top players on my board when #19 rolls around will probably be Arnold or Murphy.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
This list already will extend beyond the 2nd but I would like to see your list into rounds 3-4 if you have one. ?
I’d probably have to add another 20-25 players. Not today…maybe before the draft.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I’m assuming you mean DeJean, not Edgerrin.

DeJean is unlikely to be the highest ranked player on my board at No. 19, as there are several players who will go in the top 18 picks who I have ranked lower (or not at all) on my board.

If I had to guess, I’d say the top players on my board when #19 rolls around will probably be Arnold or Murphy.
Sorry, I meant Edgerrin. I like DeJean especially in Zone

WestCoastRam

Legend
Kneeland sure seems like he's gonna sneak into the 1st round and like where you have him here.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Where do you see JJ McCarthy going? He’s going to get some GM fired if he plays this year

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I seriously double the Rams would draft an off ball LB at 19. If they think he could play edge at a high level (possible) perhaps, even then, they need to trade down if taking him IMO.