Austin flashes big-play potential/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend

saw the play again and confirmed what i thought when i saw it live. the ball went backwards to austin. so it should have been a run instead of a catch in the stats.

why should i care? i dunno, i just thought the ball went backwards. they have to be alert if they drop it. don't want any cadillac moments this season.

I just had a flash back to Bradford throwing a backward pass to someone vs. the Giants, I think it was Bradfords rookie year. The guy dropped the ball and was totally unaware it was a fumble.
Giants ball.
I was driving about 500 miles that day and stopped at a pizza joint to watch the game....and extend my trip by 3 hours. The sacrifices we make for our team.

fearsomefour

Legend
It seems like many forget that Bruce and holt used to go down before contact. Tavon is one of the smallest players in the nfl. I have no problem with him going out of bounds.

Healthy Tavon Austin>injured Tavon Austin
I didn't see you post when I posted mine about Bruce diving down....I apologize.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I just had a flash back to Bradford throwing a backward pass to someone vs. the Giants, I think it was Bradfords rookie year. The guy dropped the ball and was totally unaware it was a fumble.
Giants ball.

I think that was Cadillac Williams.

I didn't see you post when I posted mine about Bruce diving down....I apologize.
No biggy man, you only helped prove the point as to how it wasn't a bad thing.

fearsomefour

Legend
I think that was Cadillac Williams.

No biggy man, you only helped prove the point as to how it wasn't a bad thing.
HA. I think you're right.
Man, I totally forgot he was on the team. Cadillac Williams....now that was a big FA signing (I actually liked that signing at the time).

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
HA. I think you're right.
Man, I totally forgot he was on the team. Cadillac Williams....now that was a big FA signing (I actually liked that signing at the time).
lol i did to man, was really happy we had picked him up, and yet like most of our FA signings...he let us down and didnt come close to living up to our expectations :(