Aug-08 Camp Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Willie McGinnis says that Groh said that Tavon has been misused and he's not just a gadget player. Compares him to edleman and Weller. Also says that he has enough on offense. Says Quick and Britt will be big part of offense..... Now I really don't think Quick gets cut
This is huge news. That means we know 3 of the 6. I really like Williams and Thomas. So that leaves spruce Marquez or copper? That's tough

lockdnram21

Legend
This is huge news. That means we know 3 of the 6. I really like Williams and Thomas. So that leaves spruce Marquez or copper? That's tough
I think Cooper and Thomas are locks for 1 they got drafted. It would take them to really suck in preason. I think last spot comes down to Marques, Williams, and Spruce

lockdnram21

Legend
I heard on NFLN that it was formally announced today that Case Keenum will be the Starting QB in Week #1 of the Pre-Season against Dallas! I think that means that Goff will get more snap's in the game than Keenum. we'll see!
Yea fisher said hell play about a half

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Cooper and Thomas are locks for 1 they got drafted. It would take them to really suck in preason. I think last spot comes down to Marques, Williams, and Spruce
Tough. Well groh apparently said that tavon is like eddleman and Welker. Does that make spruce expendable?

lockdnram21

Legend
Tough. Well groh apparently said that tavon is like eddleman and Welker. Does that make spruce expendable?
I already thought it would be hard because of cooper and Marques. But some say he can play outside so never know

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Maybe they go 7 deep?
. Well groh apparently said that tavon is like eddleman and Welker.
well, welll,,,passing game coordinator/receiver coach Groh says Tavon looks like famous SLOT receivers...and has been misused.......oh boy...So is he a slot receiver now fellas?!?!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe they go 7 deep?
well, welll,,,passing game coordinator/receiver coach Groh says Tavon looks like famous SLOT receivers...and has been misused.......oh boy...So is he a slot receiver now fellas?!?!
I'd say he's somewhere in between

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So you and @lockdnram21 disagree with the new coach? Okay....He's use to seeing Alshon & Brandon...Helped draft Kevin White...What type of outside the numbers receiver is he looking for? Who's his "X"?

Magee maybe..the RB???
i'm confused on what you are saying. I was replying to another poster that said that Groh said that Tavon is welker or eddleman like. Where did I say my opinion on his usage?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title

View: https://twitter.com/Rich_Hammond/status/762805395760873472

i'm confused on what you are saying. I was replying to another poster that said that Groh said that Tavon is welker or eddleman like. Where did I say what my opinion on his usage?
I assumed you said a lil of both.....which I believe is part of his mis-use. All receivers play out wide some....I just think this is a waste of a very quick player to think that he should be used out there....10%-15% out wide IMO....the rest, in the slot/on the move, stacked, or in a bunch type formation.

lockdnram21

Legend
So you and @lockdnram21 disagree with the new coach? Okay....He's use to seeing Alshon & Brandon...Helped draft Kevin White...What type of outside the numbers receiver is he looking for? Who's his "X"?
Who said I disagree? I actually agree with Quick and Britt on outside if Tavon can perform in slot... I want him to be like dude from Colts #13

Magee maybe..the RB???

lockdnram21

Legend

Magee maybe..the RB???
Who said I disagree? I like that if Tavon can do it. I want him to play like Ty Hilton in the slot