At This Pace

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
...Brian Quick will have 48 garbage time catches, 368 garbage time yards. Shattering his previous career highs.

(y) Keep it going Brian!

:fuelfire:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
good enough for a 5 year extension i'm thinking. 80% guaranteed money. awesome.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Please have a legit QB playing 4 quarters for continuous games and then again we can punk Quick.

We fuckin wasted Tavon and Britt first game.

fearsomefour

Legend
...Brian Quick will have 48 garbage time catches, 368 garbage time yards. Shattering his previous career highs.

(y) Keep it going Brian!

And Robert Quinn and Donald will have zero combined sacks for the season.
Cut them both and use that money for Quick.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ata boy, @fearsomefour ! And drop that dead-weight Gurley as well- kept running into the line. If we offer Quick the largest contract in NFL history, there is ZERO chance we lose him in this contract year!

fearsomefour

Legend
Ata boy, @fearsomefour ! And drop that dead-weight Gurley as well- kept running into the line. If we offer Quick the largest contract in NFL history, there is ZERO chance we lose him in this contract year!
Yep.
Lock him up.
Zuerline with no missed kicks too!!!!
Gotta love it when a plan comes together.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
At this pace, ROD is going to turn into RamStalk. The continuous bashing of our team is ridiculous SMH.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Unfair to Quick, and I say that as somebody who is hardly a fan of him.

It isn't his fault the scheme and play calling were total garbage, seeing the Rams fall behind badly.

What was the alternative. For him to drop the targets thrown his way in garbage time? If he did that then you'd *really* be complaining about him.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
At this pace, ROD is going to turn into RamStalk. The continuous bashing of our team is ridiculous SMH.

This is more satirical than bashing - we all love this team but losing to SF the way we did you've gotta expect a few of us diehards trying our best to make light of a horrible situation

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Honestly watching the game against the whiners made me realize we have no clue about our receivers. Quick drops some passes but so did Terrell Owens. I'm not saying he's in that category but if you don't get the ball thrown your way you can't make plays. Keenum couldn't even throw into coverage without it being knocked away. Just because a guy is covered doesn't mean he's not open.

Basically what I'm saying is, if we had legit QB play and a coach who was willing to throw down field more, we would have better receives by default.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

(y) Keep it going Brian!

good enough for a 5 year extension i'm thinking. 80% guaranteed money. awesome.
rotfl.PNG
rotfl.PNG

#3.jpg
" Pleease, Give me a Break! Your going to Drive me to Drink!!
drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
two things other than pourous OL play, dropped passes ... that go against Keenum. His size (batted passes....his release is low) and his throwing velocity. Not much zip on his throws

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
two things other than pourous OL play, dropped passes ... that go against Keenum. His size (batted passes....his release is low) and his throwing velocity. Not much zip on his throws

We should bench Tavon and Keenum. They will probably extend Keenum next

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Honestly watching the game against the whiners made me realize we have no clue about our receivers. Quick drops some passes but so did Terrell Owens. I'm not saying he's in that category but if you don't get the ball thrown your way you can't make plays. Keenum couldn't even throw into coverage without it being knocked away. Just because a guy is covered doesn't mean he's not open.

Basically what I'm saying is, if we had legit QB play and a coach who was willing to throw down field more, we would have better receives by default.

This.

A defender can be in great position to make the tackle, but unable to break up the pass. It happens all the time. Pass -> catch -> immediate tackle.

Sure, it sucks not to get yards after the catch, but the completion can still be made.

People complain about our WRs not getting open. And it is true that our WR groups is pretty poor / they don't get the most separation. But our shoddy QB play in recent years cannot be stressed enough. If you put the ball where only the WR can catch it, the WR doesn't need to be wide open for every single catch he makes (which, against NFL DBs, really isn't possible anyway).

I was a huge Stedman Bailey fan and still think, if he was used appropriately and we had a QB with any sort of talent, he could have been a very good receiver for us.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Unfair to Quick, and I say that as somebody who is hardly a fan of him.

It isn't his fault the scheme and play calling were total garbage, seeing the Rams fall behind badly.

What was the alternative. For him to drop the targets thrown his way in garbage time? If he did that then you'd *really* be complaining about him.

No worries guys. Just a little humor/satire after an embarrassing loss. I am rooting for Quick as much as anybody else. This Site could never turn into RamStalk. Thank goodness for the integrity and character of our mods.

I was a huge Stedman Bailey fan and still think, if he was used appropriately and we had a QB with any sort of talent, he could have been a very good receiver for us.

Me too. I am still heart sick over Stedman. We have to use our receivers with some balls. Goff showed that he can do that. I think Cooper, Spruce have some promise.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I know you were joking:ROFLMAO:...but see below...
12 targets isn't waste...I wish they threw to Quick 12 times....at least 10 times this Sunday...:bueller:

if we wanna win.....sheesh!!!
I agree Champ, I've never seen them really throw Quick's way early and often. It would be nice to see. I might be capable of murder if I see any more of that slow developing swing pass crap this week. NFL defenses are just too swarming in pursuit for those passes to work.

There were a few passes last week where it seemed there were 8-9 Niners on the tackle. - In addition to the ridiculous Corey Harkey "Follow me to the ball fellas" running plays.

Criminal Offensive play calling.