At This Pace

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well at this pace, Kenny Britt would have 64 catches for 1,072 yards!!

Of course we'd lose every game and not score a point all season but minor details

Athos

Legend
Jeff Fisher could star on an episode of Criminal Minds for his treatment of the offense. Cuz he killed it dead.

:sneaky:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Is Boras this stupid? Or...conspiracy?

tumblr_m1ba17EXZT1qczk7do2_500.gif

Goodman16

UDFA
Name
Goodman
Anyone else notice Britt dive to the turf, untouched, on both his "long" catches last Monday?
(Shades of Isaac Bruce in his aging decreptitude.) What is that all about? First time, I thought it might be cramps. Second time, scaredy-cat of getting hit seemed more like it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know you were joking:ROFLMAO:...but see below...
12 targets isn't waste...I wish they threw to Quick 12 times....at least 10 times this Sunday...:bueller:

of all those 12 targets i only remember one past the line of scrimmage. the one he dropped in tight coverage that should have been caught. i'm sure there were more but nothing comes to mind. i hate the way they use tavon, hate it.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
At this pace, ROD is going to turn into RamStalk. The continuous bashing of our team is ridiculous SMH.

It's not going to happen.

Could use some help from the Rams, too.

Don't think its so much bashing as much as finding humor in a bleak situation.
This is what people do instead of banging their head against the wall.(which is what many of us feel like doing)
The result of too many losing seasons and Fisher extension on top of it,Its driving many of us batty. So
you have to resort to humor cause that's all we got at this point.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
i only remember one past the line of scrimmage
5 or 6 plays decide every game....that was one of them that could have possibly changed the momentum....that was a huge drop...at a terrible time....Keenum needed anything & everything for his confidence...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
We don't speak ill of the Reverend Ike here.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif
This site needs a "Love" button.....wait.....that sounded......umm.....yeeeeaaaaahh......:huh: