Assurance for anyone worried about Goff's weight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Green Bay.....cutting out dairy....?. That doesn't sound right does it? Especially for the leader of the cheeseheads

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have never been concerned with his weight. Look at the greats, and you can see it's not a problem. He's got plenty of height, and it's never been proven that more weight helps players avoid injury. But you know what does? Being a pocket passer who dishes it quick. Those guys tend to have long careers all things considered.

I'd say Goff has a chance to play for a long time if he's as good as the Rams and many of us think he is.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Aaron Rodgers has decided to cut dairy out of his diet in order to lose weight and prolong his career. He says that he wants to play at about "218'ish" pounds. That is about where Jared Goff is right now and he'll proabably be around 225 when the season starts. No need to worry fellas

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/16002518/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-cuts-dairy-diet
There will especially be "No Worries" If Goff plays like Rogers!!:snicker::shades::banana::cheers:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have never been concerned with his weight. Look at the greats, and you can see it's not a problem. He's got plenty of height, and it's never been proven that more weight helps players avoid injury. But you know what does? Being a pocket passer who dishes it quick. Those guys tend to have long careers all things considered.

I'd say Goff has a chance to play for a long time if he's as good as the Rams and many of us think he is.
I'm a HOFer..what you talkin about, Willis?
~JaMarcus Russell

View: http://imgur.com/NdzvgKp

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Milk is poisonous so it makes sense to remove from one's diet
200.gif

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I'm a huge goff fan and I think he's gonna be the guy. Us rams fans deserve a decent qb after all these years lol

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There will especially be "No Worries" If Goff plays like Rogers!!:snicker::shades::banana::cheers:
There will be someone who complains but it won't be me lol

TXRams86

The Infamous
Never really had a concern about his weight.
Had even less "concern" when the news came out that his nutritionist had discovered Goff's enzyme deficiency.
We'll probably see Goff around 225 come pre-season.
45277919.jpg

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I get my milk straight from the cow....and boil it....it is great.The processed milk in the stores may be a bit different. I must be missing some poisen (every rose does have a thorn)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What is it's purpose?

Other than being nutritious I mean..........
To provide a deliciously easy to way to eat some Frosted Flakes of course.

Speaking of Tony the tiger, how cool would this be? I want one.
giphy.gif