Assurance for anyone worried about Goff's weight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
To provide a deliciously easy to way to eat some Frosted Flakes of course.

Speaking of Tony the tiger, how cool would this be? I want one.
giphy.gif

Until he decided to throw a tantrum he'd be great.

FYI I have heard that it costs a couple of grand a month to feed a big cat. Eff that he'll be a rug!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
What is it's purpose?

Other than being nutritious I mean..........
Milks purpose is to make infant cows grow and gain weight as fast as possible. And even when they take the natural fats out they add in lactic sugars which doesn't make it any healthier. Milk is not healthy for adults all it does is make you fat. The milk industry tells you its healthy so they can sell more milk but it's not.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Milks purpose is to make infant cows grow and gain weight as fast as possible. And even when they take the natural fats out they add in lactic sugars which doesn't make it any healthier. Milk is not healthy for adults all it does is make you fat. The milk industry tells you its healthy so they can sell more milk but it's not.

:rant:Watch out for Big Milk!
They are a bunch of Jack- booted thugs!

:snicker: Just kidding, Tahoe.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

Unsweetened almond milk is where it's at. I mix that with my protein shakes.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I wachted a documentary on corporate milk industry. How they add antibiotics and steroids. I quit drinking milk.:puke:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Alcohol is bad for me, coffee is bad for me, cigarettes are bad for me, red meat is bad for me, fast food is bad for me, sugar is bad for me, Pizza is bad for me, fried foods are bad for me. Hell, with how the Rams have done the past decade they are probably bad for me too. Fuck if I care if Milk is bad for me, It's better than most of the shit I put into my body. I like it and drink it.

Seems unless I'm eating 100% organic, all natural, free-range, gluten-free lettuce, It's going to be bad for me in some capacity.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

If milk's purpose is to make infant cows grow as fast as possible then why does every other mammal also produce it?

Answer.........it's packed with nutrients.

Milk in moderation is healthy and doesn't make you fat, myself I drink fat free milk.

Though some adults do develop different levels of lactose intolerance even if they didn't have it as a child.

Just an FYI. Whem Michael Phelps was training the year he won all those medals he drank chocolate milk for muscle recovery and to rehydrate.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Alcohol is bad for me, coffee is bad for me, cigarettes are bad for me, red meat is bad for me, fast food is bad for me, sugar is bad for me, Pizza is bad for me, fried foods are bad for me. Hell, with how the Rams have done the past decade they are probably bad for me too. freak if I care if Milk is bad for me, It's better than most of the crap I put into my body. I like it and drink it.

Seems unless I'm eating 100% organic, all natural, free-range, gluten-free lettuce, It's going to be bad for me in some capacity.

Coffee nor red meat are bad for you.

https://authoritynutrition.com/is-dairy-bad-or-good/

Great read if anyone's interested. I quit consuming dairy because I just felt better overall without it in my diet. Milk is fine. Packed with nutrients. Just calorie dense, too.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

Great read if anyone's interested. I quit consuming dairy because I just felt better overall without it in my diet. Milk is fine. Packed with nutrients. Just calorie dense, too.
I've read articles stating both are bad and others stating both are good. I don't give a shit anymore. Not gonna read about it anymore cause honestly I don't give a shit anymore. Life is to short to try and figure out multiple fine prints on every fucking thing we put in out body.

This isn't directed at you wolf, but I don't care what any articles or research say at this point. For every article showing something good for you there is one showing it bad for you. Instead of seeing if milk or red meat is bad for me, spend that money trying to cure cancer or something for fuck sake.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
I've read articles stating both are bad and others stating both are good. I don't give a crap anymore. Not gonna read about it anymore cause honestly I don't give a crap anymore. Life is to short to try and figure out multiple fine prints on every freaking thing we put in out body.

This isn't directed at you wolf, but I don't care what any articles or research say at this point. For every article showing something good for you there is one showing it bad for you. Instead of seeing if milk or red meat is bad for me, spend that money trying to cure cancer or something for freak sake.

Hey man no worries. I just appreciate articles that actually link to their sources within the actual text. Everyone is different. I'm a control freak about the food I put in my body, but I understand not everyone is. Then again, I'll read (for an hour) a new study about the impact of intermittent fasting on muscle repair and fat loss, then light up a cigarillo haha.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Alcohol is bad for me, coffee is bad for me, cigarettes are bad for me, red meat is bad for me, fast food is bad for me, sugar is bad for me, Pizza is bad for me, fried foods are bad for me. Hell, with how the Rams have done the past decade they are probably bad for me too. freak if I care if Milk is bad for me, It's better than most of the crap I put into my body. I like it and drink it.

Reading your post was bad for me...:(

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
You know what's really bad for you? Not listening to your body. If you're not getting fat by drinking milk on a daily basis, do it. If you can have Carl's Jr. and was it down with a few beers every single night, but can run 5 miles the next morning, do it. Every BODY is different. Listen it yours

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
You know what's really bad for you? Not listening to your body. If you're not getting fat by drinking milk on a daily basis, do it. If you can have Carl's Jr. and was it down with a few beers every single night, but can run 5 miles the next morning, do it. Every BODY is different. Listen it yours

But at least red wine is good for your heart. It's what keeps the French alive.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
A show of hands. Who is worried about Jared Goff getting fat? I mean Jamarcus fat. For you old timers, Sonny Jergonson fat?...

:flanders:....keep your hands up...still counting....ok, thank you.

:rant:Nobody! You idiot. :shocking: