Assuming Fisher gets fired (Goff and offensive coordinator)...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
This is why I stated at the start of the season that its incumbent upon the organization to install a system that would have helped eased Goff into the starting role. Honestly, the SF gameplan was run, run, run-with very little in the way of QB play. Your telling me Goff couldnt have played in that game? If indeed Boras and Fisher get fired and a new system is installed, this entire season would have been a waste for a young QB. No experience, new offense, no feel for his team mates...for what?? Somebody above Fisher must step or make a change. To me, the entire season is now about developing Goff. No chance for playoffs in 16'.
That is exactly how you want to bring a rookie quarterback in, but the wheels fell off of that wagon when the rookie QB's play in preseason legitimately landed him on the third string despite his draft status and his time spent with the twos, and then the first game of the season resulted in a shutout, that spoke ill of the entire offense from coaches players.

It's a fugly set of circumstances. The O line just isn't busting any holes, rendering the threat of Gurley almost useless and even look at the few sweeps to Tavon that failed. The missed blocks are rough. I honestly don't know how the rushing attack could have regressed this badly.

So anyway, I don't blame our coaches for putting more pressure on our passing attack to achieve balance in taking what the defense is giving when the offensive line isn't allowing you to rush the ball and dictate the flow of the game.

They rolled the dice with some interesting decisions in the off season and the results are pervasive to the current record, and I don't get a feeling that Goff will get his shot until the team is almost mathematically eliminated from a winning season.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
It is a bit worrisome to think Goff could run into a similar situation that Bradford did. Although I think that element can be a bit over exaggerated. I'd rather have the guy learn a new system than deal with the same BS nonsense year after year.