As a Rams Fan, who is your most hated team?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Patriots and its not even close. They cheated the Rams out of a super bowl.

fearsomefour

Legend
Whiners....no else even registers on the same level.
I don't mind Arizona and I don't even hate Seattle, although their fans are Dbag central.
Most hated....Whiners
2....Harris Barton
3....evil dictators
4....mass murders
5....the loveless void of space
6....the DMV
7....that person who needs to review the menu at McDonald on a Monday morning in the drive through
8....drunk drivers
9....the number 49.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its pretty easy for me. The whiners are the football team I despise the most. A tie for second between the cheatriots and seahags. The cheatriots for obvious reasons. The seahags cuz their players and fans are douchebags. Even though it was a 49er he dissed, I lost respect for Dickhead Sherman when he said that stuff about Crabtree on national TV in front of millions. That was bush league stuff.

There was a time the Cowgirls and Vikings were high on the list. But the years have softened me on them.

One thing to mention though, the whiners are the football team I hate the most. But the SF Giants are the sports team I hate the most. All those "Beat LA" chants and their sports station always promoting Dodger hatred just irks me. Their forums are filled with dicks that know nothing but hatred. Its like they enjoy a Dodger loss more than a Giants win. Its almost an obsession with them. Whats funny about that is, the Dodgers just don't seem as obsessed about the Giants as the Giants are about them. A lot of LA area fans hate the Padres more.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This topic has come up dozens of times, and I have the same response in each one:

Hate is a strong word. That's why I reserve it for the shitchickens.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
San Fran. Hands down. I will always look at that team and say, "Oh , who are they playing? I hope they loose." However, I was kind of pulling for them over Seattle on Thursday.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
We lost 6 NFC Championships 2 cowboys--Most remembered is Ken Norton JR punching our goalpost like punchingbag
2 vikings --- One home and one away when we had the better record (Heart Breaking)
1 bears------- Never were in the game but played the bears closer than ANYONE that year
1 9ers ------ Split with them during season and lost at the stick to montana & rice
We lost 2 Super Bowls 1 steelers---- CRUSHED ME we were winning going into 4th quarter then 2 Long Bombs
1 patriots ---- League Mugging Mafia rigged CHEATFEST!!!
We beat titans on final play tackle (Mike Jones) WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP washed a ton of SHIT away'Till Cheatriots & NFL together scammed the Whole World after 9/11 . Don't trust the NFL still today.

Hate takes too much negative energy and these groups don't win with me hating them. I LOVE MY RAMS !!!!!!!!! LETS WIN IT ALL AGAIN BEFORE I DIE!!!:yess::icare:

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I was 8 years old and took the blood oath to love the RAMS I also took the oath to hate the niners.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
49er's, then Patriots, then Cowboys.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
This week... the ViQueens!

Most hated over the years has been Viqueens, CowGirls, Whiners and SeaChickens. Patriots are up there but they aren't in our division so I ignore them.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1A - Niners
1B - Seahawks
2A - Patriots
2B - Cowboys

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a pretty easy exercise though...instead of saying who you hate, just answer when you became a Rams fan...

I doubt very many fans that became fans when they moved to St. Louis really hate the Niners. They will have more hate for the Hawks and Pats.

The Niners are and will always be our biggest rival though. And by season's end the all time series will be tied!!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After decades of rivalries with the Cowboys, Forty-Niners, Vikings and Seahawks... I've narrowed it down to:

The team the Rams are playing on any given Sunday.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
All time:
1.Patriots
2.49ers
3.Cowboys

Lately:
1. Cardinals
2. Seattle
3. Patriots