As a Rams Fan, who is your most hated team?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
The Rams Fan that I am, for decades it used to be the 49rs for me.
But the stupid Seahawks took my #1 hated spot a couple years ago.
I really really really hate everything about them, right down to how annoying Pete Carrol chews gum. And this "oh we have a 12th man, no other teams have fans that cheer loudly" crap is so annoying.

The low life-loser-whining-lucky-as-hell-feeling entitled Seahawks are my most hated team.

Which team is yours?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Patriots! Once they become the 1-15 basement team in the near future and all the bandwagon fans leave them and start wearing Gurley/Rams gear, then I might feel a little better about them.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I've hated the Cowboys and the 49ers for years. My hate of the 9ers goes back before the Rams coming to STL.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
After 65 years of being a Ram Fan, it easy, " A Tie!" But easy:
#1 - The 49ers because of their SOSAR comments and soooo much more!
#1a - The Cowboy's Mainly because the Had the ' Cojones' to Start calling themselves "America's Team"!! Who the F--- Voted them that!!
And because they have ALWAYS thought their Shit don't stink!!

I could probably write a book on the reason I hate these two Teams, But I'll leave it at this!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Cheatriots hands down.

I became a Ram fan in '95 so have had to deal with more cheatriots dominance than whiner or shecocks. Hate those two teams as well, especially given the history and being division rivals most of my ram life, but the cheatriots will always hold a special place in the darkest, most hateful part of my heart.

I will never forget SB XXVI and their cheating ways. Nor any of all their other tainted SB wins.

Fuck that metro sexual bitch ass Brady and fuck that douchebag ass clown hoodie wearing baby door stain bellicheat!!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Rams Fan that I am, for decades it used to be the 49rs for me.
But the stupid Seahawks took my #1 hated spot a couple years ago.
I really really really hate everything about them, right down to how annoying Pete Carrol chews gum. And this "oh we have a 12th man, no other teams have fans that cheer loudly" crap is so annoying.

The low life-loser-whining-lucky-as-hell-feeling entitled Seahawks are my most hated team.

Which team is yours?

When the Hawks came to the Dome, our 2/3 full taught them that loud can exist at every stadium. I helped a female guard who lost her equilibrium from the sound level.

I don't hate teams at all unless they are dirty hitters (Greg Williams, that was a horrible thing you did, but I forgive you because you paid for your crime and matured) or cheat all the time (Patriots***).

I hate fan bases. Cowboys, Raiders, Eagles, Steelers, there are terrible fan bases out there unworthy of the NFL. Violent, uneducated, no investment in being a fan.

Niners' fans were the worst in the NFCW forever. Hawks and Cards were pretty cool. Then the Hawks had success and they were overrun by smack talkers, but mostly clowns. Now I always say, if you want a Hawks fan, take a Cards fan and add 4 easy wins.

All the bandwagoners seem to be mostly gone from all of the NFCW teams this season except a few dingleberries. This is shaping up to be a battle of everyone but the Niners, and they deserve it least, so fuck them.

As of game 6, I hate none of them. The bandwagons have all crashed and it's down to the real fans that want to talk real football for the most part from what I can see.

The battle is on in the NFCW.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
I've been a fan since the mid 60's. I could make a case for several championship robbing teams, but like most fans who were on board through the 80's and early 90's it's the 49ers.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fuck the Cheatriots. They're my most hated team in any sport (followed by the KU Jaycocks, Sixty-Niners/Seacocks - which is a tie, by the way - Chicago Blackcocks, and the San Fransisco Giantcocks.) And yes, I'm using sexual terms a lot because that's all they are to me. Huge. Fucking. Dicks.

Also, I hate any and every team that happens to be on our schedule this week. So fuck the Browns, too!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Can't quite decide on just one.
Teams: Cheatriots, Shehawks, and Whiners.
Players: Kraep, Shady Brady, Dick Sherman, and the thug, Steve Smith.
Coaches: Belicheat, Stinky Pete Carroll, and Arians.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Well the Seahawks are the team I like to beat most out of anybody. I do have respect for all teams except one, though. That would be the Patriots. There's a certain way to win and stooping down to taping walk throughs, hand signals, and deflating footballs in a brand of trash that doesn't belong in any sport. I want Brady and his cheating coach to never be allowed in the HOF. That would condone the cheating more than the NFL has already by burning evidence. Scum bags!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Always has been the Niners with the Cowboys and Vikings running a close 2nd and 3rd but the last decade the Seahawks and Patriots have entered the mix. As of today, it is probably the Seahawks. Fuggem in the arse!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Hawks and it's not close.

I'm not old enough to hate the Cowboys, Patriots don't count to me, because I don't hate a vast majority of them just Belicheat and CryBrady and while I hate the Whiners it hasn't had several years to ruminate like it has for some of our more seasoned fans, SOSAR is just a far off relic of the past to me, not something that I got to watch morph from day one.

The Hawks just rub me the wrong way, down to their everything. Down to the refs babysitting them, down to their CBs getting away with murder, down to Wilson's dumb saccharine shtick that breaks every time he gets a little cocky and his dumb revival water crap, and Lynch's beast mode and their teams 'attitude' and their shitty fans who couldn't even tell you who Matt Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander were, let alone Jim Zorn or Steve Largent, to their crybaby coach who loves to jerk himself off when he's right but cries and begs the refs and league to save him when he gets outcoached, which isn't hard considering he's a fucking idiot who lucked out a couple of times.

Just, the 12th man is enough to make me hate them almost exclusively, even if their entire team was full of nothing but goody two shoes that played the sport the right way and didn't even jay walk their fans are insufferable. I know more about their damn team than most of them do and they have the gall to act like they've been there before and like they're the greatest thing since sliced bread, when that damn stadium will go right back to being empty when they hit a skid again, then all the Hawks fans will disappear after pretending like they know real hard strife. Their fans are losers and I hate them, to say the least.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I started being an NFL fan in 85, the horns and ED...But being in high school and listening to the newbie whiners and the SOSAR crap still gets my blood boiling. It will be always them as most hated team. Second hated team is the Pats and 3rd is the Hags. Being in Hags country in BC Canada. My province has adopted them as their home town team. Freakin bandwagoners drive me to drink (not suck a bad thing, right?) Where were they in the last 3 decades???

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hawks and it's not close.

I'm not old enough to hate the Cowboys, Patriots don't count to me, because I don't hate a vast majority of them just Belicheat and CryBrady and while I hate the Whiners it hasn't had several years to ruminate like it has for some of our more seasoned fans, SOSAR is just a far off relic of the past to me, not something that I got to watch morph from day one.

The Hawks just rub me the wrong way, down to their everything. Down to the refs babysitting them, down to their CBs getting away with murder, down to Wilson's dumb saccharine shtick that breaks every time he gets a little cocky and his dumb revival water crap, and Lynch's beast mode and their teams 'attitude' and their crappy fans who couldn't even tell you who Matt Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander were, let alone Jim Zorn or Steve Largent, to their crybaby coach who loves to jerk himself off when he's right but cries and begs the refs and league to save him when he gets outcoached, which isn't hard considering he's a freaking idiot who lucked out a couple of times.

Just, the 12th man is enough to make me hate them almost exclusively, even if their entire team was full of nothing but goody two shoes that played the sport the right way and didn't even jay walk their fans are insufferable. I know more about their damn team than most of them do and they have the gall to act like they've been there before and like they're the greatest thing since sliced bread, when that damn stadium will go right back to being empty when they hit a skid again, then all the Hawks fans will disappear after pretending like they know real hard strife. Their fans are losers and I hate them, to say the least.

:rolllaugh:

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Last time we beat the Patriots...anyone care to guess when?

2001......fucking 2001!!!!!

We have faced them 4 times since, and lost every single time, 2002(SB), 2004, 2008 and 2012(in London).

So yea, I fucking am waiting for the day we meet them in the SB and have our redemption!!!!

Whiners had a couple years on top and now are one of the worst teams in the league

Shecocks had a few good years and won a SB and now are in a decline.

Cheatriots? They cheated and won another SB and now destroying teams and are the best team in the NFL.

Geee...I wonder who I want to lose more every week......

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The Whiners go back way further than the Albatross...The Rams/Whiners thing is as much a SoCal/NoCal thing as football...Really want to get a Whiner fan (or any resident) foaming at the mouth ??? Call their city 'Frisco...Makes them absolutely f'ing livid...Most narcisistic assholes I have ever been around..Assachusetts pricks (and prickettes) aren't too far behind, but admittedly I have another reason for despising them...

ohiorams

Rookie
After 65 years of being a Ram Fan, it easy, " A Tie!" But easy:
#1 - The 49ers because of their SOSAR comments and soooo much more!
#1a - The Cowboy's Mainly because the Had the ' Cojones' to Start calling themselves "America's Team"!! Who the F--- Voted them that!!
And because they have ALWAYS thought their crap don't stink!!

I could probably write a book on the reason I hate these two Teams, But I'll leave it at this!!

The media did that and it stuck.The Cowboys gad nothing to do with it but the fact is that pristine star logo still rakes in the cash.