Arthritis in the Knee

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading about arthritis in the knee, it seems that the prognosis for Todd Gurley is alarming. It's a very painful condition for which it seems to be no permanent cure. The treatment is basically a pain tolerance approach. The idea is to limit the amount of pain with medications and rest.

I'm very discouraged by this information perhaps we should accept that Todd gurley's career is coming to an end.

Can Brown and company come to the rescue?

Brown
Kelly
Henderson
Davis

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Has Todd been diagnosed with arthritis?

I missed that one... if so, please post the official report or statement.

Thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm assuming it's arthritis in the knee based on what I've read and heard. Seems like the best diagnosis at this point.

They can strengthen the muscle around the knee and treat it with meds to alleviate pain.

Hope I'm wrong!!! I love Toddster.

gogg mn9-1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if they know what the problem is and are just not saying so, or whether they're still in a diagnostic phase. Because there's no surgical remedy, the unstated arthritic knee condition seems most plausible.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I've said before that I believe it is arthritis from what I've seen and read. No one should be surprised it is arthritis or progresses to arthritis.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I'm assuming it's arthritis in the knee based on what I've read and heard. Seems like the best diagnosis at this point.

They can strengthen the muscle around the knee and treat it with meds to alleviate pain.

View attachment 29103
Yes for walking but not for the abuse an NFL RB takes. Granted if it is arthritis.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I've said before that I believe it is arthritis from what I've seen and read. No one should be surprised it is arthritis or progresses to arthritis.

This statement is confusing to me. Maybe you can clear this up.

So you have concluded it is arthritis. And if your conclusion is wrong, it will certainly progress into arthritis in the short term?

Please expand on the reasons for your diagnosis and prognosis Dr Coconut.

Not doubting your findings, just would like to appreciate your methodology on a very popular subject.

The question should now be, when do we cut this lame player?

We don't have another Gurley but a pretty good lineup of RBs that can still provide a championship team IMO.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As was discussed in the other thread we have on Gurley there isn’t anything known for certain. We won’t know anything until at the earliest training camp if even then. It’s all just speculation.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Just to let you all know when I was deciding what Ram forum to be a member of, on one of the other sites Safety a Blitz was always there always being the troll and spewing negativity in order to get people riled up. Suggestion: when he starts a thread ignore it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And here I was thinking how great life would be if we had ANOTHER Gurley knee-jerk, I mean knee "concern" thread

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
All this speculation has given me arthritis between the ears...:headexplosion:

My treatment---plenty of beer:cheers:

jap

Legend
Look, guys. There was a severe backorder on the missing screws for the Gurley Man's bionic knee, that's all. They are very special screws cooked up by the same celestial wizards that produced Thor's hammer, Mjolnir. They are finally ready, and Todd's performance will be literally out of this world this coming season.

nighttrain

Legend
Dear Rams trainer, This shit works
take some high grade weed, put it in witch hazel for a week, make a poultice and wrap around TG III knee, guarenteed
train

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Just to let you all know when I was deciding what Ram forum to be a member of, on one of the other sites Safety a Blitz was always there always being the troll and spewing negativity in order to get people riled up. Suggestion: when he starts a thread ignore it.
This.

I noticed that, also. On a different forum, a poster named “Safety Blitz” managed to drive everyone absolutely nuts. If this is a different Safety Blitz, my apologies. But if this is the same guy, then I’d request that the Mods make sure to monitor his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.