Armchair GM(Poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which 2 Rams FA's do you secure?

• Janoris Jenkins

• Trumaine Johnson

• Mark Barron

• Rodney McLeod

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hypothetically, you can only re-sign 2 of these guys.

2015 statistics

Jenkins
15 starts
56 tackles, 3 INT, 1 FF, 15 pass def

Johnson
13 starts
58 tackles, 7 INT, 1 TD, 17 pass def

Barron
12 starts
79 tackles, 1 sack, 3 FF, 5 pass def

McLeod
16 starts
59 tackles, 1 INT, 3 FF, 5 pass def

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Johnson & Jenkins. Jenkins Fn loves LA :cool: ... In that order too btw

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Jenkins and Johnson.

It's tough to find a CB tandem like these guys and we've developed them. Why the hell should someone else benefit from that?

I'd love to keep the others but Tree can replace Barron. I really like McLeod but, while underrated in my view, talent-wise he's the easiest to replace.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I cheated.
I voted Jenks and Tru but also figure Barron will know his true value is on the Rams and re-signs

Crazy that we actually have a team now where we have FA that will be in demand. What a difference from seasons ago when our best player was a punter

Debacled

Starter
Johnson and Barron, I think Gaines can replace Jenkins without an issue and I think Johnson is the better Cb (and cheaper to boot).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Janoris and Trumaine! IMHO we have Joyner behind McLeod and Barron is already a backup if everybody is healthy plus we have Mo.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hands down, the corners.
(no pun intended)

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I cheated.
I voted Jenks and Tru but also figure Barron will know his true value is on the Rams and re-signs

Crazy that we actually have a team now where we have FA that will be in demand. What a difference from seasons ago when our best player was a punter

The best player may still be the punter, but only because our punter is the best punter in NFL history. (Yeah I saw Ray Guy punt). Donald might be the only one better at what he does.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
CB's. Rams need to have best offers for both on the table before the window opens for other teams to negotiate. They can lose one and still be okay,but as fast as premium FA's can get deals this isn't to be trifled with or both will be gone.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Janoris and Mark Barron.

Janoris, if nothing else has been able to stay on the field. Oh and he's gotten better too.

Mark Barron is a playmaker. He's 2 positions in one.

Tru is awesome, but if Janoris is the priority, he'll get the bigger bucks and Tru (understandably) will want to get as much. And the only way that happens is elsewhere.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The best player may still be the punter, but only because our punter is the best punter in NFL history. (Yeah I saw Ray Guy punt). Donald might be the only one better at what he does.
You're so right man. Its uncanny how he can stick it in side the 10. Like watching a pro golfer hit a wedge to a dead halt.

I was talking about the *glory* days when Donnie Jones was our best player....

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Johnson and Jenkins.

I would not be at all opposed to franchising one of the CBs, so we can see if Gaines can come back and play at the same level following his foot injury. If so, we can explore letting the franchised corner walk after the franchise tag runs out.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I voted Jenkins and TruJo, as well.

But we all know that this poll is based on a false premise, right?

I mean, we can sign all four plus Hayes if we're only willing to prune Long and Cook. Or at least their current salaries.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I said Tru and Barron, Because Tru is our best CB,IMHO, and I really want to keep Barron around and see what he can do in a second year under Williams!!