Armchair GM(Poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which 2 Rams FA's do you secure?

• Janoris Jenkins

• Trumaine Johnson

• Mark Barron

• Rodney McLeod

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But we all know that this poll is based on a false premise, right?
We do if we read the first post.
Hypothetically-assumed by hypothesis;supposed:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
JJ and Tru - no doubt about it. Then re-sign the other two. :cool:

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
JJ is always getting burnt for the big gain. I'd preferTru, Barron, McLeod and then JJ

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Tru and Barron, it's not an easy decision.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The Corners for sure. I wouldn't e happy loosing any of them, Tru and JJ are just entering there prime.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
57929701.jpg

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Tough call, but I've had to go for JJ and TruJo - I think these 2 guys have developed into a great pair of CBs - they're as good a double act as anyone else in the NFL i think

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Part of having a successful draft class is retaining them. It has as much or more validity as the original decision to pick the players. If
Jenks and Tru aren't retained all the Ram have to show for the 2012 draft is Brockers. Yeah they could resign GZ and Sneed's son Brian to make it look better, but as far as core players it's Brockers standing alone.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Voting Janoris and Tru because they are a good fit for our D. They both need to stay healthy though! :)

IMHO I think Barron is a given he'll resign with us because he really realizes his worth and position is better than any other situation he'll find in the league.

Todd59

Rookie
Johnson and McLeod. Johnson has great size, and seems to be more disciplined, and although McLeod is never going to be an Earl Thomas-type free safety, he fits perfectly in this scheme. That being said, I think they have the money to franchise tag Jenkins (who very easily could be a contract year wonder), study him for one more year, and see in they are comfortable with him going forward. The team seems to have a strong group of corners going forward, with Joyner, EJ Gaines and Marcus Roberson.