Arm chair GM 1st Rd Mock Draft-Pick #9 Buffalo Bills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Buffalo Bills pick #9

• Total voters

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Recap:
#1) Houston Texans-Blake Bortles 57%
#2) St Louis Rams-Greg Robinson 41%
#3) Jacksonville Jaguars-Jadeveon Clowney 38%
#4) Cleveland Browns-Teddy Bridgewater 46%
#5) Oakland Raiders-Jake Matthews 35%
#6) Atlanta Falcons-Kalil Mack 82%
#7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Sammy Watkins 48%
#8) Minnesota Vikings-Johnny Manziel 63%

Ok ROD's, the Buffalo Bills are on the clock. No trades. YOU are the GM. Who do you draft?
th

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Hmm, this is a tough one. Not sure what they have at TE, and pretty sure they need some Tackle help so will go with Lewan.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry Rammies,as GM of Buffalo i run to the podium and select Mike Evans here.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Mike Evans. Gives the Bills a complement to Robert Woods and should help EJ Manuel develop.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Don't they have Stevie Johnson still? Seems Johnson and Woods are the starters. Unless Woods is the slot guy.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Hmm, this is a tough one. Not sure what they have at TE, and pretty sure they need some Tackle help so will go with Lewan.

They need help at TE, but I wouldn't take a TE this early. I could be wrong. They do need help at RT, and you are correct about this being a tough one. I was leaning lewan, but went with Pryor due to them losing Byrd.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Don't they have Stevie Johnson still? Seems Johnson and Woods are the starters. Unless Woods is the slot guy.

From everything I have read, as brief as it's been, they have talent at WR but could use a big guy to throw to, so Evans would also make sense here.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
They need help at TE, but I wouldn't take a TE this early. I could be wrong. They do need help at RT, and you are correct about this being a tough one. I was leaning lewan, but went with Pryor due to them losing Byrd.

How dare you select Pryor for anyone besides the Rams!!!!! Don't think Pryor is going that high though. Do they need CB help? Man, I really have no clue when it comes to the Bills. You do make a good point about them losing Byrd.

SierraRam

Recreational User
The Bills offense struggled all year. They need help at OL & WR, thus Lewan and Evans are obvious choices. Instead they go with the guy who can block and get open: Eric Ebron. Reasoning being, this draft is deep at OL and WR, but it has only one star TE...

There's gonna be a lot of good guys left at 13! woot woot

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Its a hard choice between Evans and Ebron but I take Ebron here if I'm GM.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
From everything I have read, as brief as it's been, they have talent at WR but could use a big guy to throw to, so Evans would also make sense here.
Sup Dag, good to see ya dude.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Sup Dag, good to see ya dude.

What's up my friend? Good to see you too. I've been here off and on and saw you have too. Wasn't sure if this was you though. :cool: Now I know. :cheers:

Who did you select for the mighty Bison?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What's up my friend? Good to see you too. I've been here off and on and saw you have too. Wasn't sure if this was you though. :cool: Now I know. :cheers:

Who did you select for the mighty Bison?
The big guy. Votes are public, that way we can look back and hand out crap or kudos. :D

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
The big guy. Votes are public, that way we can look back and hand out crap or kudos. :D

Duh, I didn't see your post above.. lol My bad.. What is this public you speak of? Is it after the poll has ended?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Duh, I didn't see your post above.. lol My bad.. What is this public you speak of? Is it after the poll has ended?
Click on the votes. It links you to the usernames.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Their OL sucks and Lewan looks like a good fit to me. Building those trenches.