Arm chair GM 1st Rd Mock Draft-Pick #9 Buffalo Bills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Buffalo Bills pick #9

• Total voters

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
They need OL help in the worst way.

Think about this. They signed Chris Williams for 13.5 million dollars. If that doesn't mean they need O-line help, I don't know what does.

The pick has to be Lewan

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm going Lewan as well. If they think that EJ Manuel is a starting caliber QB then give him the chance to prove it.

Too many people (both inside the NFL and on the outside looking in) seem to think that a good QB can do it all on his own which is why the Texans drafted David Carr first all those years ago when they should have built a serviceable O-line first and then a "franchise" QB a year later - anyway, I digress!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The vote is split.
Meanwhile, in the Buffalo war room the clock is ticking...
th

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ebron. He's a big target, has the speed to get open down the field, and he would give Manuel another weapon to throw to aside from Robert Woods. They already have Stevie Johnson, so I don't think that Evans is the pick. Their O-line only needs help on the inside; Cordy Glenn has actually been a very good left tackle for them. And the only tight end they really have is Scott Chandler. They need a game-breaker at that position.

So, with the ninth overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, I select Eric Ebron, tight end out of North Carolina.