Arians Out After This Season--ABC15 Phoenix

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No, one of my best friends is a Cards season ticket holder and he texted it to me right when the news broke there. Why would you ask that question?
It was a joke lol arians made a comment about us not being as good as we thought we were, saying that we got caught up "reading our own press clippings"

Last edited:

Stump23

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was a joke lol arians made a comment about us not being as good as we thought we were, saying that we got caught up "reading our own press clippings"
Totally missed that!!! Sorry. Yeah, he doesn't have Fisher to bully or motivate him anymore and he saw the writing on the wall. Time for the rebuild that all teams have to go through at some point.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Totally missed that!!! Sorry. Yeah, he doesn't have Fisher to bully or motivate him anymore and he saw the writing on the wall. Time for the rebuild that all teams have to go through at some point.
Part of me wishes mcvay made Press clippings comment lol but I know he's better than that

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bruce Arians next season in his "new" office
giphy.gif

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to say... releasing these rumors by the PHX media is just plain irresponsible.

As a Rams fan, I love it.

But, were I an AZ fan, geesh... talk about undermining the HC and basically turning the season on it's ear.

They played horribly against the Rams (or should I say the Rams played exceptionally against them) but they're still technically alive and who knows?

Now, thanks to the PHX media, a bad situation has gotten worse.

Again, as a Rams fan, I love it... but just another reason to hate the media.